Page 53 of 56
« First < 3434950515253 545556 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Eli's never going to have a good QB is he?
Who knows. He's so fucking far up Brady Cook's ass that we'd never see anyone who might be better than him. I'm convinced it's why Pyne is in.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:03 PM Today
That pass was never going to be anywhere near Burden....not sure what he was doing.

Now Eli and Pyne have pretty much turned the momentum of the game.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:04 PM Today
Eli's never going to have a good QB is he?
Nope....not while he can help it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Best22:
Who is the third string QB? Like somebody we could groom for next year? Because playing Pyne is pointless
Aiden Glover is a freshmen that could use some fucking experience, since he might be here next year.
[Reply]
Best22 03:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Aiden Glover is a freshmen that could use some ****ing experience, since he might be here next year.
Yeah I’d like to see him be 2nd string. Maybe starting at Tuscaloosa behind this line wouldn’t be good for his confidence, but after today he needs the reps, I don’t care. Get him some experience so we have a guy for 2025
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Who knows. He's so fucking far up Brady Cook's ass that we'd never see anyone who might be better than him. I'm convinced it's why Pyne is in.
I do think you're right about that. Eli is willing to sabotage the whole season because he doesn't want anyone to outdo Cook and make him look bad.
[Reply]
Best22 03:09 PM Today
I do think you're right about that. Eli is willing to sabotage the whole season because he doesn't want anyone to outdo Cook and make him look bad.
Well Pyne sure won’t outdo Cook in anything
[Reply]
Jerm 03:11 PM Today
You’re telling me Cam Ward wouldn’t have at least considered a preseason Top 10 SEC team w/ a big NIL deal?

But he was never gonna do that because he’s infatuated with Cook and thought Pyne was “competition”.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:12 PM Today
Wow....Eli exacerbate the situation with bad clock management
[Reply]
Best22 03:13 PM Today
Play Jamal Roberts more

Freshman let him play
[Reply]
kepp2 03:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Best22:
Play Jamal Roberts more

Freshman let him play
Agreed. He's been running strong

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Jerm:
You’re telling me Cam Ward wouldn’t have at least considered a preseason Top 10 SEC team w/ a big NIL deal?

But he was never gonna do that because he’s infatuated with Cook and thought Pyne was “competition”.
Can Ward would never come to a mid level school like Mizzou....especially with a coach like Drink.
[Reply]
kepp2 03:16 PM Today
So no timeouts and Pyne throws to the middle? Wease did us a favor missing the catch.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:17 PM Today
If that's as much effort as you're gonna put into moving the ball, why even show up?

That was as bad an offensive half as you'll ever see.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Can Ward would never come to a mid level school like Mizzou....especially with a coach like Drink.
He went to Miami and Mario Cristobal lol….

I just used him as the example to make my point.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 56
« First < 3434950515253 545556 >
Up