« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
In Memoriam>I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]
HayWire 04:16 PM 09-17-2022
Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Originally Posted by :
In Loving Memory
Michael B
(name removed just to keep this thread from being the first result when someone Googles his name, but you can find it at the link)
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael B, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
jdubya 09:35 PM 08-12-2023
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I think TM might scare me ....I heard he hit the George Brett Statue
Ive heard from some here that TM has a smaller dick than most women....so dont fear :-)

Glad you are still posting my man. God Bless you
[Reply]
threebag 10:11 PM 08-12-2023
HayWire thank you for adding me to your Royal Court. I have been praying a lot for you. You are a good dude :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:36 PM 08-12-2023
Much love Hay.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:01 AM 08-13-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Still think about you all the time bub, please get in touch when you can
I'ill call you in a bit. Been sleeping alo
[Reply]
HayWire 07:09 AM 08-14-2023
Time to pull the chord.

I've been sleeping more often than I used to. Can't eat Dr has me on a shit ton of drugs but they don't seem to be working.
I believe I slept around 27 hours yesterday and shit all over myself. Bodily fluids are choosing when to exit my body.

This place has been great for news and friendship.

I would list the names of all the people but I'm afraid I'd miss someone. Im thinking internet friends are better than the real ones....those fuckers know where I live.

That said, this is my "leaving forever" thread.

Thanks for the laughs you guys brought it on days I was down.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Michael
[Reply]
spanky 52 07:13 AM 08-14-2023
Go in peace. Much respect.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 07:22 AM 08-14-2023
Rest easy, my friend.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:25 AM 08-14-2023
Time to pull the chord.

I've been sleeping more often than I used to. Can't eat Dr has me on a shit ton of drugs but they don't seem to be working.
I believe I slept around 27 hours yesterday and shit all over myself. Bodily fluids are choosing when to exit my body.

I would list the names of all the people but I'm afraid I'd miss someone. Im thinking internet friends are better than the real ones....those ****ers know where I live.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Michael
God bless, Hay. You've been a credit to this place and we're lucky to have known you.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:35 AM 08-14-2023
Time to pull the chord.

I would list the names of all the people but I'm afraid I'd miss someone. Im thinking internet friends are better than the real ones....those fuckers know where I live.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Michael
Rest easy, Brother....

So goodbye my friend
I know I'll never see you again
But the time together through all the years
Will take away these tears
It's okay now
Goodbye my friend

Linda Ronstadt
[Reply]
seclark 07:35 AM 08-14-2023
Save me a seat my brother
sec
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:51 AM 08-14-2023
Time to pull the chord.

I would list the names of all the people but I'm afraid I'd miss someone. Im thinking internet friends are better than the real ones....those ****ers know where I live.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Michael
Damn. Godspeed.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:05 AM 08-14-2023
Love you Hay
[Reply]
DaFace 08:42 AM 08-14-2023
Thanks for the farewell, Michael. It's been an honor. Godspeed.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:46 AM 08-14-2023
Anybody whose last words are "Eat a bag of dicks" has all my respect!

True Chiefsplanet to the bone

Sad day, Love you brother.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:12 AM 08-14-2023
Truly a warrior of the human spirit.
You will be missed.
Rest well brother.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 84
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up