ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 53
« First < 3434950515253
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
TEX 08:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Lots of good posts, here's my thoughts...

MIA should trade Tyreek? I get the sentiment, but no. They suck so bad this year that they'll be in position to draft a QB next offseason. They have great weapons, everyone already knew they were a QB away from any real success.

Panthers aren't moving Johnson.Ok, that leaves Hopkins and Cooper.

Amari is 2 years younger, cheaper, and played better last season...so he makes the most sense. But, I don't think Hopkins is a bad get either. Whichever! We could work Hopkins into our cap space pretty easily, we only really need a 1-yr rental anyways so his age doesn't matter that much. Also, say we decided we DID want to sign either to continue on in KC for 1 or 2 more seasons, Hopkins age might actually benefit us because maybe his new contract would be less than Coopers. After all, we'll be pursuing a 4-peat next year! Both are looking for a new deal after this season. Also, Hopkins played with M Brown before so maybe we could end up with both next season.

Imagine, Hopkins comes over for a 5th, Pachecco, Brown, Rice, and Omenihu all come back for the playoffs!!!

Hopkins/Cooper
Rice
Brown
Worthy
JuJu
Watson
+
Kelce
Gray
+
Pachecco
Hunt
Steele
Perine

That's a lot of weapons for Andy & Pat to play with!
No to Hopkins. Dude is damaged goods. He wont last the season.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
No to Hopkins. Dude is damaged goods. He wont last the season.
Another fair take, sounds like he might have a nagging leg injury currently.

Amari then.

I'm sold.
[Reply]
Dadkc 02:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
I just saw (Insert WR name here) shopping for a house in Leawood.

Jim Harbaugh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Having that Titans 3rd and our own will be nice if there's a bidding war. Typically it's difficult for us because teams know our pick is going to be late.
I feel like Cooper makes so much sense, because he is a veteran, he is cheap, and he did have 1000 yards last year with the bad QB situation in Cleveland. The Browns also need draft picks.

I don't want Adams anywhere near the team, because that dude just seems too negative all the time, and Hill would probably cost more draft capital than we would be comfortable giving up, plus he would just be a rental, because we can't afford to pay a WR $30 million. Right?

I do hope we bring in someone better than a practice squad guy. And I kinda hope we make a big swing.

If we weren't going for a 3-peat, I would be fine with just promoting someone already with the organization, but this year's AFC competition may be the closest/toughest in a long time.
[Reply]
O.city 06:56 AM Today
If the Panthers know they aren't resigning Johnson, they should absolutely move him.

If the Dolphins are without Tua much longer, they should absolutely trade Tyreek for a haul of picks. They need to rebuild it and it's gonna take more than a QB.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 53
« First < 3434950515253
Up