ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 54
« First < 3434950515253 54 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Yesterday
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:06 PM Today

[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:12 PM Today
He came into the league at the same time As Kelce. He has caught passes from 17 different QB’s.

He’s never had stable QB throwing him the ball that whole time. Watson maybe for a year or two.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Other than for players like Ceedee and a couple of other WRs, a number in the 80s means you suck as a WR
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

I used to love the #89. Andre Rison and his Spider-Man gimmick was awesome to 8 year old me.

88 is pretty good. 87 looks great on TEs obvs. 80, 82 and 84 are decent. 86, 85, 83 and 81 suck.
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 05:36 PM Today
Best thread I saw... at least it's about a KC wideout:

Guys, this has gotta be some kind of AI counterfeit, right? Mahomes goes wild vicious tearing down Kedarius Toney.

https://youtube.com/shorts/mQHUNkgsE...evffXQIwn6dHy7
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:37 PM Today
Hopkins last playoff game that he played in was that 51-31 game at Arrowhead.

He’ll have a better playoff experience at Arrowhead this year… pretty sure.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't know why I feel this way, maybe just hope but......this really feels like it could be very "Randy Moss to the Pats" kinda thing.

DHop admitted in his presser today he hadn't played meaningful football in years....seemed to really be something he'd thought about.
Fuck that. They never won a championship when Moss was there.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:52 PM Today
I can’t believe the refs made the Titans trade DeAndre Hopkins to KC.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No, but I bet he doesn't have any of the drops Rice dealt with from time to time, most recently in Atlanta which almost led to a pick.

Love you still Rashee

Yeah, on ESPN today I think they posted his drop rate (for his career?) and it was 1.6%. Only McLaurin had a lower drop%, 1.4%. When you think about all the bad passes he's seen over his 12-year career, that's pretty unbelievable.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, on ESPN today I think they posted his drop rate (for his career?) and it was 1.6%. Only McLaurin had a lower drop%, 1.4%. When you think about all the bad passes he's seen over his 12-year career, that's pretty unbelievable.
Such a better trade than Amari Cooper. Bills really are 2nd rate at everything
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Kurt Warner brought up an interesting point. He said the transition from the Rams with Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce to Arizona with Fitzgerald and (I forgot the name) was at first hard for him. He was used to open being 5 plus yards and went to Fitzgerald who is absolutely a contested catch guy and his coaches told him why are you not throwing the ball? He said well they're not open?! Coaches told him hey if they have a yard they ARE open. He took that advice and thrived.
Anquan Boldin
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Andy and Nagy both said he's coming in to play Rashee's role which is kinda fascinating from the standpoint that it was JuJu's job as well

If we can ever get all those guys on the field at once, zone coverage will be a non-issue :-)
This team, more than ever before, is built for January football in freezing temps as the AFC runs through KC.

Elite defense, smash mouth running game, elite chain movers (playoff Kelce, DHop, Juju) and a QB who can spin it better than anyone in the elements.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:14 PM Today
The team may have been winning because they just expect to. A loss could of spiraled, had to prevent that
[Reply]
bsp4444 08:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't know why I feel this way, maybe just hope but......this really feels like it could be very "Randy Moss to the Pats" kinda thing.

DHop admitted in his presser today he hadn't played meaningful football in years....seemed to really be something he'd thought about.
"I just know I feel this way. I stand alone today!"
[Reply]
Stryker 08:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
"I just know I feel this way. I stand alone today!"
Jackyl! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He came into the league at the same time As Kelce. He has caught passes from 17 different QB’s.

He’s never had stable QB throwing him the ball that whole time. Watson maybe for a year or two.
Watson threw to him for 3 seasons. They were good years.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 54
« First < 3434950515253 54 >
Up