ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 58
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Seriously get fucked. Put on your jorts and your little Dennis Rader scowl and go into the basement and stare in the mirror some more.
What the fuck is this Dennis Rader shit? Is he just another obsession of yours? :-)
[Reply]
George Liquor 02:08 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
True but there is plenty of blame to go around to everyone in this traffic stop.
I know, and I said they were all dumbasses a couple of times in this thread.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:09 PM 09-12-2024
Wait one goddamn cotton pickin' minute.....I thought only whites could be racist?
[Reply]
Delano 02:09 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What the fuck is this Dennis Rader shit? Is he just another obsession of yours? :-)
You give heavy BTK killer vibes and I feel fairly confident you bear an uncanny physical resemblance.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:09 PM 09-12-2024
Seriously get fucked. Put on your jorts and your little Dennis Rader scowl and go into the basement and stare in the mirror some more.

Edit since you added a little more: you’re not worth the effort. I know you’re a racist. You’re a piece of shit. You’d never say this in real life because you’re a little bitch. Keyboard tough guy with heavy racist and misogynist undertones.

Climb on your trad wife and take out your aggression hooplehead.
"i can't provide a single example of you being a racist, I just know it to be true!"

Sure, Jan.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:10 PM 09-12-2024
You give heavy BTK killer vibes and I feel fairly confident you bear an uncanny physical resemblance.
Classic projection. You're the guy following me around on CP after one single negative interaction.

You've been obsessed ever since.

Lunatic.
[Reply]
Delano 02:11 PM 09-12-2024
"i can't provide a single example of you being a racist, I just know it to be true!"

Sure, Jan.
Why would anyone purposefully read one of your posts more than once. Gathering an example would be masochistic.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:11 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Wait one goddamn cotton pickin' minute.....I thought only whites could be racist?
Apparently anybody can be racist and you don't even have to explain how or why they are. How convenient!

I mean, it should be really simple. Mecca called me a racial slur, so me calling him racist isn't based on feels. For whatever reason, it's not that simple for others though.
[Reply]
Delano 02:12 PM 09-12-2024
Classic projection. You're the guy following me around on CP after one single negative interaction.

You've been obsessed ever since.

Lunatic.
Same tired come back. You post a shit ton and I respond to one in a hundred. Fuck off.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:13 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’m boutta head to the store. What kinda sub you want?
Cubano with a guava and cheese empanada

Seriously that sounds good af rn
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:13 PM 09-12-2024
Hooplehead is another one I haven't heard. Neat
[Reply]
staylor26 02:14 PM 09-12-2024
Why would anyone purposefully read one of your posts more than once. Gathering an example would be masochistic.
You shouldn't need to go back and read anything. If you're calling me a racist, you should at least have some memory of why that is.

Like when I called you an obsessive weirdo, I explained why you're an obsessive weirdo, and what you did to earn that label.

I know critical thinking doesn't come easy for retards like yourself, but this is very simple stuff.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:14 PM 09-12-2024
So learned a new racial slur today. Neat.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:15 PM 09-12-2024
Same tired come back. You post a shit ton and I respond to one in a hundred. Fuck off.
It's not a comeback. It's just reality. It's literally what you've been doing ever since we had our first interaction and I hurt you.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 02:15 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Being 1/16th jew qualifies as a pass? Asking for a friend.

PS. Jew's a race right?
[Reply]
Page 53 of 58
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 > Last »
Up