ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 78
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 03-18-2024
they should all be destroyed

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:17 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
they should all be destroyed

On a related note, fuck anyone who lets their cats roam outside unleashed.

I’m sure Sweetie killed countless birds, insects and rodents. These pits just turned the table on the innocent little baby.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:21 AM 03-18-2024
I saw a couple pit bulls roaming around my neighborhood the other day. They shouldn't sell these dogs to morons who can't control them.
[Reply]
wazu 10:31 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
I saw a couple pit bulls roaming around my neighborhood the other day. They shouldn't sell these dogs to morons who can't control them.
Anything that is for sale is for sale to morons.
[Reply]
TLO 10:33 AM 03-18-2024
It's that time of the offseason to fire up a pit bull thread!!!
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:35 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Anything that is for sale is for sale to morons.
Anything also isn't a ticking time bomb with the ability to maul my 3 year old
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:47 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I’m sure Sweetie killed countless birds, insects and rodents. These pits just turned the table on the innocent little baby.
There was a stray cat that used to kill these chipmunks and toss them in my yard.
[Reply]
Fish 10:49 AM 03-18-2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 03-18-2024
cats are actually useful in keeping down vermin population, and should be permitted free roam

pitbulls are just demons
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:04 AM 03-18-2024
cats are actually useful in keeping down vermin population, and should be permitted free roam

pitbulls are just demons

They’re efficient hunters who kill for fun and aren’t a part of any of America’s natural ecosystems.

They’re terrible for local wildlife, including birds. They don’t just kill rats and mice.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:04 AM 03-18-2024

pitbulls are just demons
We need the pitbulls to keep the cat population in check.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 AM 03-18-2024
They’re efficient hunters who kill for fun and aren’t a part of any of America’s natural ecosystems.

They’re terrible for local wildlife, including birds. They don’t just kill rats and mice.
lmao wut? stupid post from a stupid person
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 11:12 AM 03-18-2024
lmao wut? stupid post from a stupid person
Indeed, stupid AF. Equates stray cats with human mauling and killing pit bulls. Probably got scratched by a cat and required a bandaid at one point in his life. Poor guy still traumatized!
[Reply]
Katipan 11:17 AM 03-18-2024
Since you guys are so smart, don't look up anything about it. You won't like what you read. Just be happy with how smart you are and cuddle your kitty like an evil madman.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:20 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Indeed, stupid AF. Equates stray cats with human mauling and killing pit bulls. Probably got scratched by a cat and required a bandaid at one point in his life. Poor guy still traumatized!
Lol.

...this guy...lol
[Reply]
Page 52 of 78
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up