Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2024 KU Football Thread***
cmh6476 03:25 PM 12-29-2023
The team:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/roster/

The schedule:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/schedule/
[Reply]
sedated 09:39 PM 09-07-2024
No wonder our old OC got an upgrade, we’ve gone from Oregon to Iowa in a single offseason
[Reply]
BWillie 09:42 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by sedated:
And I here came thinking I was the only one calling for the OC to be shitcanned. This isn’t on JD6, it’s on a complete change in the offense. I said it last week but where is the side to side motion, JD isn’t this type of QB
Did the coaches force JD to throw 3 interceptions?
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:44 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
LOL. Really? The coaches can obviously call run plays. Which is what any competent staff would have done in the spot KU was in.
[Reply]
sedated 09:52 PM 09-07-2024
This is my first and last response to your dumb ass. You’re an idiot and the only reason anyone should waste the time and oxygen to hear your thoughts are to do the complete opposite. Good day sir.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 PM 09-07-2024
He definitely shouldn’t have been passing in those spots once he threw 2 awful interceptions with as dominant as their running attack was.

Coaching was a massive issue tonight.
[Reply]
sedated 10:34 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He definitely shouldn’t have been passing in those spots once he threw 2 awful interceptions with as dominant as their running attack was.

And yet when KU needed chunk plays, they called short routes
[Reply]
BWillie 10:45 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by sedated:
This is my first and last response to your dumb ass. You’re an idiot and the only reason anyone should waste the time and oxygen to hear your thoughts are to do the complete opposite. Good day sir.
JD throws 1 int or less KU wins the game. Maybe even only 2 and they win. I'm not sure why you are so upset on a message board and calling people names. Be an adult.
[Reply]
sedated 11:23 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Attached: IMG_0230.jpg (68.9 KB) 
[Reply]
kepp2 08:12 AM 09-08-2024
Seems like it was a tough day for maybe most of the ranked teams yesterday. But based on where you guys were a few short years ago, I'm definitely a fan of your coach. He's a freaking miracle worker. Yesterday may not have been his best game, but he doesn't seem like the type to wallow in that.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:50 AM 09-08-2024
JD throws 1 int or less KU wins the game. Maybe even only 2 and they win. I'm not sure why you are so upset on a message board and calling people names. Be an adult.
In reality though, it was both.

On the first pick, JD horribly under threw into coverage.
The screen pass pick 6 shouldn’t have even happened. Skinner fumbled the pitch on what should’ve been a huge gain.
On the other pick, JD had Casey wide open in the middle of the field and still under threw his deeper target. Hard to blame that on the play call.

However, whoever was calling plays saw us gash Illinois on the ground and decided not to stick with the run. On one of our late 3/outs, we ran for 7 yards on first down. Then threw two incomplete passes and punted. Inexcusable to abandon the run there with how bad JD looked.

I believe JD maybe mostly made the decisions he’s always made, but he doesn’t have the arm talent to get the ball there anymore. That is a completely dead arm. Even the passes he completed looked labored. Throws to the boundary either floated or went low. Hate to say it, but I don’t think he’s physically close to where he needs to be. Bad decisions look worse when you don’t have an arm.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 11:32 AM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
In reality though, it was both.

On the first pick, JD horribly under threw into coverage.
The screen pass pick 6 shouldn’t have even happened. Skinner fumbled the pitch on what should’ve been a huge gain.
On the other pick, JD had Casey wide open in the middle of the field and still under threw his deeper target. Hard to blame that on the play call.

However, whoever was calling plays saw us gash Illinois on the ground and decided not to stick with the run. On one of our late 3/outs, we ran for 7 yards on first down. Then threw two incomplete passes and punted. Inexcusable to abandon the run there with how bad JD looked.

I believe JD maybe mostly made the decisions he’s always made, but he doesn’t have the arm talent to get the ball there anymore. That is a completely dead arm. Even the passes he completed looked labored. Throws to the boundary either floated or went low. Hate to say it, but I don’t think he’s physically close to where he needs to be. Bad decisions look worse when you don’t have an arm.
Agreed with all your points.
That 7 yards on 1st down...and then 2 LONG throws that didnt have a chance.
Fuck Grimes for that alone.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:00 PM 09-08-2024
And like that. The hawks are gone from the top 25.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 02:56 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Missouri willing to don Illini orange only for KU. Enjoy your evening, little bros.
How is Missouri Football KU Footballs little brother? Dumb.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:38 AM 09-09-2024
Friday the 13th......

⚫️ BLACKOUT ⚫️

9.13.24 pic.twitter.com/nyfDzw3nyR

— Kansas Football (@KU_Football) September 9, 2024

[Reply]
ROYC75 11:11 AM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
And like that. The hawks are gone from the top 25.
Yep. The way Daniels played has me reeling for the Jason Bean days to return!
[Reply]
Page 52 of 69
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up