« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***ALDS Game #1 Royals @ Yankees 10/05/24 GDT***
cmh6476 10:03 PM 10-04-2024

The Boys in the Bronx.#Postseason pic.twitter.com/azDh6UIXw9

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 4, 2024

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Papi:
Got jobbed on that failed challenge but our bullpen has been a disaster tonight. A loss will be on them more than one bad call.
Our bullpen was bad, and I'm not making excuses for them. But when the umpire basically forces your guys to throw everything down the middle of the fucking plate, then it doesn't really give your pitchers much of a chance. That cocksucker behind the plate squeezed the shit out of our guys all goddamn night. Call the strikes that are strikes, the balls that are balls, that's all I want. The Yankees don't need any more help, but they sure as fuck get it, ALL THE TIME.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:35 PM Yesterday
My occasional reminder that my wife used to work with Luke Weaver’s mother
[Reply]
Papi 07:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Don’t be an ump/ref cuck. The Royals lost 106 games last years.

Individual bad calls decide games all the time.

You can reverse this logic by asking why the Yankees need a bad call to beat a team like the Royals.

The Royals got fucked. Plain and simple.
Yeah 1 run from the call = 4 others from the bullpen. Two that were walked in. GTFOH
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:35 PM Yesterday
Does that New York pitcher's mama know he's playing professional baseball?
[Reply]
ping2000 07:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Our bullpen was bad, and I'm not making excuses for them. But when the umpire basically forces your guys to throw everything down the middle of the fucking plate, then it doesn't really give your pitchers much of a chance. That cocksucker behind the plate squeezed the shit out of our guys all goddamn night. Call the strikes that are strikes, the balls that are balls, that's all I want. The Yankees don't need any more help, but they sure as fuck get it, ALL THE TIME.
This is the correct answer sir.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:35 PM Yesterday
Got jobbed on that failed challenge but our bullpen has been a disaster tonight. A loss will be on them more than one bad call.
100%. If we lose this game it’s the pen and the fact that Bobby and Vinnie did Jack shit more than it is the calls. But the calls have sucked tonight.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:36 PM Yesterday
Hampson leads the planet in TOOTBLANS
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:37 PM Yesterday
I hope Bo Diaz asks this replay crew to help him install a satellite fish
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 07:37 PM Yesterday
Hampson is the dumbest baserunner I've ever seen, and it isn't close.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 07:37 PM Yesterday
Sure the bullpen could have been better. So could Cole. The go ahead run scored on a screw job by a replay review. Unacceptable. The game should be tied right now. Now Weaver is in with a one run lead, all because of the umps
[Reply]
lewdog 07:38 PM Yesterday
A 5-5 game late in the game is much different than 6-5 with single digit outs left.

That call really fucked us.

I don't care that our bullpen hasn't been good. It should be a tie game with a high percentage we still have a chance to win.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:38 PM Yesterday
The MLB replay staff needs to be drawn and quartered. At the very least prosecuted and jailed.
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:39 PM Yesterday
I really would like it if the royals ended up winning this game
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Sure the bullpen could have been better. So could Cole. The go ahead run scored on a screw job by a replay review. Unacceptable. The game should be tied right now. Now Weaver is in with a one run lead, all because of the umps
Correct. The other team is trying too.

I swear. These ump/ref cucks always crack me up. No matter how bad a team gets fucked, they bend over backwards to blame their own team someway somehow.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
GeorgeBrettPissed.gif
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Unreal
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
What nonsense.
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
OMFG
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
WTF, horse shit
Originally Posted by kstater:
The fuck?

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by UteChief:
Wow!
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
He’s out, but I don’t think NY will call it that way.

I mean, it’s New York doing the reciew.

Sure
[Reply]
Page 52 of 67
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up