ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 58
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:05 PM 09-12-2024
Mecca, you should apologize to Staylor.

I want this to be a safe space for both of you.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 PM 09-12-2024
That dumb fucking commie really thought he was going to call me a slur without anybody noticing :-)

Now that people other than me are telling him it is in fact a slur, he disappears, just like when he got caught plagiarizing.

Mecca now has shown a pattern of being a POS coward. He'll never shake it.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:11 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Mecca, you should apologize to Staylor.

I want this to be a safe space for both of you.
Credit this made me laugh.
[Reply]
Delano 01:38 PM 09-12-2024
All this thread needed was a clown with zero credibility like straylor to come in and drag into the true depths of hell.

What a complete fucking snowflake. The Dennis Rader looking motherfucker getting offended for being called a “racist slur”. Lmaoooooooooo
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
All this thread needed was a clown with zero credibility like straylor to come in and drag into the true depths of hell.

What a complete fucking snowflake. The Dennis Rader looking motherfucker getting offended for being called a racist. Lmaoooooooooo
You're fucking obsessed. Get help.

Also, who the fuck doesn't get offended by false accusations of racism? Are you fucking reeruned?

"LOL you won't just let people call you a racist without objecting? HAHA loser!"

JFC you're stupid.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:41 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Staylor calling me a POS is laughable as ****.
I find accuracy can be humorous given the right context as well.
[Reply]
Delano 01:42 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You're fucking obsessed. Get help.

Also, who the fuck doesn't get offended by false accusations of racism? Are you fucking reeruned?
Bruh I haven’t thought about you for a hot minute and opened this thread to find your shit smears everywhere. Narcissistic little cunt aren’t you?

You’re a racist. Full stop. Get fucked.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:44 PM 09-12-2024
Bruh I haven’t thought about you for a hot minute and opened this thread to find your shit smears everywhere. Narcissistic little cunt aren’t you?

You’re a racist. Full stop. Get fucked.
Another fucking coward that won't back up his claims, and I'm supposed to take you seriously?

You have a pattern of following me around in threads and jumping into arguments that have nothing to do with you in an attempt to pile on. You're absolutely obsessed and it's all because I hurt your feels ONE time.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:45 PM 09-12-2024
Look at how quick our resident leftists are to call me racist with absolutely nothing to support it while they ignore or joke about actual objective racism from Mecca.

Clowns, all of you.
[Reply]
Delano 02:00 PM 09-12-2024
Look at how quick our resident leftists are to call me racist with absolutely nothing to support it while they ignore or joke about actual objective racism from Mecca.

Clowns, all of you.
Listen, you’re one of a few on this board who will take the time to scour through someone’s post history to find some tidbit you can spin into your narrative. It’s your narcissism and obsession.

The thing is, no sane person would dare click on your profile and read your posting history. No one is going to waste their time to find some post showing clear racism. You’re a subtle little dog whistling little bitch. We have lives, not some obsession with you.

You have this reputation of being a racist, misogynistic cunt. Your try to bully people and here’s the thing - you’re all bluster and people know it. So shut the fuck up. Go on hiatus. Spend time with your children. Get a fucking life you god damned loser.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:01 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
It's far more pathetic to me he had that half ass justification all ready to go as soon as he posted it.

You want to be a hateful bigot, do it with your whole chest. Don't be a smarmy pussy on top of it and try to hide behind half ass justifications.
For the record, being a smarmy pussy about things is pretty much Mecca's M.O.

This goes back a decade or more. I first noticed it when he got all pissy when the board wasn't super stoked about him trying to hammer Dominos and some home-owner to the wall because he's a tubby fucking klutz. It's not gotten any better since then. What I really enjoy is that I used to give him shit about taking 'firm' positions and then when challenged he'd try to wriggle out by saying "Hey, that's not what I think, but it's what X percent of the country thinks..." Then fast forward a few years and the guy's just openly ripping shit off of Reddit and passing it off as his own.

Impressive turnaround but still just a different sort of smarmy pussy. And there's nothing worse than a pseudo-intellectual mid-wit who can't even own his own voice.

I'd probably have a good time having a beer with about 90% of this site; most are probably pretty good dudes who I may not be friends with but could have a good time with for 2-3 hours during a ballgame.

Mecca? Naw man, just no way. This guys history of face-plants and limp-wristed back-tracking is just remarkable. I can't imagine wanting to have anything to do with this chode IRL. I suspect I would find this guy objectionable in every possible way.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:02 PM 09-12-2024
Listen, you’re one of a few on this board who will take the time to scour through someone’s post history to find some tidbit you can spin into your narrative. It’s your narcissism and obsession.

The thing is, no sane person would dare click on your profile and read your posting history. No one is going to waste their time to find some post showing clear racism. You’re a subtle little dog whistling little bitch. We have lives, not some obsession with you.

You have this reputation of being a racist, misogynistic cunt. Your try to bully people and here’s the thing - you’re all bluster and people know it. So shut the fuck up. Go on hiatus. Spend time with your children. Get a fucking life you god damned loser.
Soooo you got nothing?

"These guys are calling him racist, so I'm going to too!"

This is how weirdos think/act.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:03 PM 09-12-2024
Only once we lock hands and hum the chorus of The Thong Song can the healing begin
[Reply]
Delano 02:04 PM 09-12-2024
Soooo you got nothing?

Fucking obsessive weirdo.
Seriously get fucked. Put on your jorts and your little Dennis Rader scowl and go into the basement and stare in the mirror some more.

Edit since you added a little more: you’re not worth the effort. I know you’re a racist. You’re a piece of shit. You’d never say this in real life because you’re a little bitch. Keyboard tough guy with heavy racist and misogynist undertones.

Climb on your trad wife and take out your aggression hooplehead.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 02:05 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper:
Sweet baby Jesus, we got the Reddit man in here dropping slurs at STaylor, then pretending it isn’t. Everyone buckle in, this is going to get wild and fantastic.
I got stoned just in time to really enjoy this.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 58
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up