Page 5182 of 5184
« First < 4182468250825132517251785179518051815182 51835184 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:28 PM 10-19-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh no. Local radio has a new nickname for Bo and I can’t believe you guys didn’t think of it.
Well you going to fill us in?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:05 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh no. Local radio has a new nickname for Bo and I can’t believe you guys didn’t think of it.
Is it better than "Mo Pix"? Because that's pretty great.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Donk fans like MaChumpo are just excited they aren't the worst team in the NFL...they dont want to recognize they drafted a bottom tier QB with the 12th pick....that comes next season.

They have maybe 4 winnable games left...maybe.

I'm good with them hovering around 7-8 wins....there are a lot of bad teams this year. It'll kick them down the draft order.

Nix will never lead them out of mediocrity...
Do you actually not remember that I was being called retarded and all kinds of other things for suggesting before the season that I didn’t think Denver was going to be substantially worse than last season?

That was the argument—people here saying five or fewer wins.
[Reply]
notorious 05:41 PM Yesterday
Just stepped in to mention the Chiefs made Denver West their bitch, again.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Do you actually not remember that I was being called reeruned and all kinds of other things for suggesting before the season that I didn’t think Denver was going to be substantially worse than last season?

That was the argument—people here saying five or fewer wins.
You hide after losses though, so what you said is irrelevant
[Reply]
manchambo 05:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
You hide after losses though, so what you said is irrelevant
You are disastrously wrong all the time.
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:03 PM Yesterday
You are disastrously wrong all the time.
He's not wrong about this. Your bitch ass disappears like a fart in the wind after a loss.
[Reply]
manchambo 06:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
He's not wrong about this. Your bitch ass disappears like a fart in the wind after a loss.
I’m sorry I don’t always have time to give you all the attention you need from me.

I will try to do better in the future.

Now let’s get back to what I mentioned. Or do I need to start posting receipts?
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:12 PM Yesterday
I’m sorry I don’t always have time to give you all the attention you need from me.

I will try to do better in the future.

Now let’s get back to what I mentioned. Or do I need to start posting receipts?
Try as hard as you want. You'll still be a no show. You cant help it that you're mostly bitch made.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:35 PM Yesterday
I will entertain posts from the Mile High Mania....and that is IT for the Bronco fans here
[Reply]
manchambo 06:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I will entertain posts from the Mile High Mania....and that is IT for the Bronco fans here
I’m sorry for being so mean to you.

If I stop holdings you accountable to reality will you please, please, please, talk to me again?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:05 PM Yesterday
I love seeing the fans of the cheating Donks getting their hopes up after seeing them beat a Saints team missing both starting corners, both starting wide receivers, and their starting quarterback. They actually think that they beat the same group that put a beat down on the Cowturds. Lol.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:07 PM Yesterday

If I stop holdings you accountable to reality will you please, please, please, talk to me again?
Hey buddy how do you like our 6-0 start?
[Reply]
manchambo 07:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hey buddy how do you like our 6-0 start?
Did I predict the Chieves would have a bad start?

KC is playing how I expected.

Denver is playing better than I expected.
[Reply]
brdempsey69 08:56 PM Yesterday

Holding one accountable to reality, huh? Do you mean just like knowledgeable football fans holding Donkeys fans accountable to the reality that the Donks all-time SB record is 0 wins, 5 losses, and 3 given to them as going-away presents (two to Turd Elway & one to Manning) & just like knowledgeable football fans holding Donkeys fans accountable to the reality that Elway doesn't belong in the discussion among GOAT QB's, because Elway was really 2nd-tier?

Gotcha.
[Reply]
Page 5182 of 5184
« First < 4182468250825132517251785179518051815182 51835184 >
Up