-Case Keenum
-Brock Osweiller
-Paxton Lynch
-Drew Lock
-Teddy Bridgewater
-Russell Wilson
-Joe Flacco
-Bo Nix
It's a trick post, they're all the same guy! HA, you can't fool me!!

[Reply]
neech 09:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'd feel sorry for their fanbase at this point....
I don't think so.
[Reply]
TEX 09:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Yep. Albino Mahomes was the right move, and a lot of Denver fans are even admitting it now.

I mean, at some point, law of averages says you're going to slip up and do something right. Nope. Not Denver. :-)

I'd feel sorry for their fanbase at this point....if they weren't such arrogant little turds. :-)
Agree with all BUT the last paragraph. This is exactly what their entitled fan base deserves! :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I took a quick look over at their forum...and they are rationalizing Nix....to the tune of "Elway and Manning weren't good their rookie year either"...:-)
Two QBs who were each taken #1 overall in their respective drafts. Expectations were really high for each of those guys. Most teams would have jumped on either one of those guys if the team choosing #1 overall had gone with anyone else.

Mo Pix isn't anywhere close to either one of those guys. He doesn't have anything like the talent of either one of those guys.

There is no way in hell that Mo Pix will have a career that approaches either Elway or Manning. No chance whatsoever.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
As a Chiefs fan....this is all very entertaining.

Having Nix look good during preseason playing against car salesmen...getting their fans hopes up. A few early season wins against terrible offenses and before DC's have a bead on Nix's limitations....then the implosion.

I took a quick look over at their forum...and they are rationalizing Nix....to the tune of "Elway and Manning weren't good their rookie year either"...:-)

Fools...those QBs had elite traits...Nix has nothing on his resume that implies he'll suddenly become a top QB. There is like a 1 in 10,000 chance that a light goes on for 25 year old rookie...and he demonstrates something he never did during FIVE years in college.

I go back to what I said before the season and his ADOT score....it was the second lowest in all of college football. This is playing out exactly as you would expect. Like 60% of his passes were either behind the LOS or within 5 yards...and there was 5 years of data confirming this.

I'm assuming Payton saw his accuracy % and thought he could mold him into another Brees...hubris is a deadly sin.
They are saying the same thing about Josh Allen too.

All of those guys weren’t almost 25 in their first year and they were all extremely more gifted than Nix was. There’s no flashes to Nix except his scrambling ability
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:21 AM Today
Nix has had some issues, but it’s clear the offense lacks a clear ball breaker. No TE, Sutton would be a great #2 and the RBs are a mess.

I’m not suggesting that Bo is void of faults, but after watching the six games, there’s just no reliable threat at the other positions. 18 rushes yesterday is weak sauce.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Nix has had some issues, but it’s clear the offense lacks a clear ball breaker. No TE, Sutton would be a great #2 and the RBs are a mess.

I’m not suggesting that Bo is void of faults, but after watching the six games, there’s just no reliable threat at the other positions. 18 rushes yesterday is weak sauce.
Fair arguments, but you have to admit that comparisons to Elway and Manning are absurd.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:17 AM Today
Chango, Dom, Garcia, Hef, Kranzdickinhim?? Knowmo? Taco?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Broncos defense is fools gold. Too little talent to be ranked so high. Shit offenses against it.
On fire again this year and the call your shot Chargers pick on top of it :-)

If LA didn't let up in half 2...uh oh
[Reply]
New World Order 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Chango, Dom, Garcia, Hef, Kranzdickinhim?? Knowmo? Taco?
Nowhere to be found.

Garcia reads the posts, just not man enough TO post.
[Reply]
TEX 11:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nowhere to be found.

Garcia reads the posts, just not man enough TO post.
Yet all but Kranz were here the past few weeks. Most even on game day, well into the evening...Yet NOT now though. :-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:48 AM Today

[Reply]
Pablo 11:55 AM Today
Tim Patrick had a very nice day catching bombs from Goff. Seems like a guy a smart coaching staff would have kept around
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Tim Patrick had a very nice day catching bombs from Goff. Seems like a guy a smart coaching staff would have kept around

Yeah I don’t buy the “can’t afford him!” argument either.

It was a training camp move. His contract was already under the cap. Makes zero sense other than Painpill is an arrogant douche who thinks he can coach turds like Lilsmokey or whatever the fuck his name is
[Reply]
Pablo 12:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah I don’t buy the “can’t afford him!” argument either.

It was a training camp move. His contract was already under the cap. Makes zero sense other than Painpill is an arrogant douche who thinks he can coach turds like Lilsmokey or whatever the fuck his name is
It was entirely Sean being a cocksmoke.
[Reply]
Page 5168 of 5169
« First < 4168466850685118515851645165516651675168 5169 >
Up