Page 5166 of 5167
« First < 4166466650665116515651625163516451655166 5167 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 05:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Knowmo didn't jump on the latest Donkey run :-)
No, but Dom and Chango sure did. :-)

Speaking of which, where are the Donkey Dio? They lived here after the games the past few weeks, but for some reason, they're MIA tonight. :-)
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:52 PM Today
Judging by the complete disappearance of all the donkey homers, I'm just gonna guess that future hall of famer Bo Nix didn't lead them to victory today?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:02 PM Today
Yeah, it was certainly not good… Perna hit them with the curse wheel too this week. As if they needed help there.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Yeah, it was certainly not good… Perna hit them with the curse wheel too this week. As if they needed help there.
Heh. He hit the Chiefs with the curse wheel last week. Looks like our curse reflected back on him and he got two for the price of one. :-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Heh. He hit the Chiefs with the curse wheel last week. Looks like our curse reflected back on him and he got two for the price of one. :-)
I think he tried to double reverse it with the Chiefs centric video he made..but it didn't work.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:15 PM Today
I love Perna. His pain completes me. He nearly lost his mind when we beat the Ratbirds in the AFCCG. I watch the ending of that video about once a month or so, just because. :-)

I can only imagine how utterly insufferable he must have been back when Denver was actually good. I'm picturing an evil Nick Wright on a three day crack bender.
[Reply]
TEX 06:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
See, and that's the best part about all this. The Broncos will win just enough to keep their fans on a roller coaster. Rather than tipping their hand at how bad they suck from the beginning, the fans will have false hope throughout the season only to be let down. :-)
Denver Fan - ALL ABOARD! :-)
[Reply]
tooge 07:10 PM Today
Nix is actually slightly below mediocre when the D goes prevent up 23-0
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:16 PM Today
Rank these Bronco QBs:

-Trevor Siemian
-Case Keenum
-Brock Osweiller
-Paxton Lynch
-Drew Lock
-Teddy Bridgewater
-Russell Wilson
-Joe Flacco
-Bo Nix
[Reply]
stumppy 07:17 PM Today
:-)

For the first three quarters against the Chargers, the doncos produced a grand total 63 yrds of offense.
[Reply]
TEX 07:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

For the first three quarters against the Chargers, the doncos produced a grand total 63 yrds of offense.
1st half Nix had 17 net yatds on 16 pass plays. :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:52 PM Today
Nix looked really bad.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:15 PM Today
Nix only started looking better when the Chargers were (mostly) playing softer on Defense.The talking heads out here are all about "broncos started slow again but were looking good later in the 2nd half". it is still entertaining radio when the donks lose.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:22 PM Today
Nix is what has advertised. A high floor, low ceiling guy who won’t lose games but also won’t win them. He’s boring.

Idk how anyone could watch Drake Maye in his first start today and think “wow Bo Nix is doing well!”

You saw the high ceiling flashes from Maye. You see it all from him. And yeah Bo’s offensive skill players aren’t great but neither are Maye’s.

Drake Maye - Week 6 BEST Highlights:

Patriots got their guy. pic.twitter.com/gr935vYYpZ

— SCOUTD (@scoutdnfl) October 13, 2024

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nix is what has advertised. A high floor, low ceiling guy who won’t lose games but also won’t win them. He’s boring.

Idk how anyone could watch Drake Maye in his first start today and think “wow Bo Nix is doing well!”

You saw the high ceiling flashes from Maye. You see it all from him. And yeah Bo’s offensive skill players aren’t great but neither are Maye’s.

Maye is a totally different level prospect than Nix.
[Reply]
Page 5166 of 5167
« First < 4166466650665116515651625163516451655166 5167 >
Up