Page 5158 of 5158
« First < 4158465850585108514851545155515651575158
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I used to hope that winning some would make you all stop being little whiny bitches.

Nope.
Teams fumbled for you the entire season. lol
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:57 PM Yesterday
I used to hope that winning some would make you all forget about our cheating and illegitimate trophies.

Nope.
Fixed for truth...and no...we wont forget.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:57 PM Yesterday
OK, but you’re missing some stupidity in the other direction. NFL teams don’t give away wins. Some teams are just much worse than others. Surprisingly, Denver is not among the worst.

For example, do you suppose little pasta boy has considered the possibility that Denver got a 100 yard pick six because PS2 is really good?
The teams you just beat were the Jets (who just lost playing another shitty game on offense), and the Fade who just got blown out by the Panthers, and squeaked by the Browns.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The teams you just beat were the Jets (who just lost playing another shitty game on offense), and the Fade who just got blown out by the Panthers, and squeaked by the Browns.
Can you read? It seems like you must be able to, but what you just wrote is really hard to understand if you can read.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Fixed for truth...and no...we wont forget.
No, I hoped you’d just stop being so jealous. I don’t know if there were good or bad calls in the super bowls KC won, or the playoffs leading up to them, because is don’t really care.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:15 PM Yesterday
No, I hoped you’d just stop being so jealous. I don’t know if there were good or bad calls in the super bowls KC won, or the playoffs leading up to them, because is don’t really care.
How much HGH was taken in building this KC dynasty? How many Chief players were payed under the table? How many jerseys were greased?

I realize I'm speaking a foreign language here....one you dont completely understand as cheating is all you know as a Donk fan.

[Reply]
manchambo 09:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
How much HGH was taken in building this KC dynasty? How many Chief players were payed under the table? How many jerseys were greased?

I realize I'm speaking a foreign language here....one you dont completely understand as cheating is all you know as a Donk fan.
The claim was much more specific than you’re being. It was that SB 50 was the most rigged ever.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:22 PM Yesterday
Nothing you can say erases the truth...

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:43 PM Yesterday
It is pretty hard to contain the jealousy. I often find myself lying awake at night, thinking "If only we could trade this dynasty for fewer Super Bowl trophies and a decade-long playoff drought."
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:47 PM Yesterday
Why would they stop giving games to us then?
Go to google and type in "NFL Playoffs." There's a lot of good information there. I think you'll learn a lot.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
A cousinsesque performance by Blo Dix. Only hurting the donkshow chances in picking higher in the draft.
Why would they need a high draft pick when they already have the most nfl ready qb ever? :-)
[Reply]
Page 5158 of 5158
« First < 4158465850585108514851545155515651575158
Up