« First < 4157465750575107514751535154515551565157 5158 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
manchambo 07:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Literally given the game by a bad Faid team that moved the ball at will
Man, if teams keep giving Denver victories we may just go ahead and win the superbowl.
[Reply]
alanm 07:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Are you trying to manufacture bulletin board material or something? Lol
No player or coach gives a shit what us peon fans think. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Man, if teams keep giving Denver victories we may just go ahead and win the superbowl.
You laugh, but Knowshit is probably thinking that. He probably thinks that the cheating Donks are going to sweep the division, get the 1 seed and win the Superbowl. After all Superfarce 50 was won with defense, the corpse of Manning, and a fix. But I don't think that the fix is coming this time.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:01 PM Yesterday
Ok, settle down there sparky...
[Reply]
alanm 08:01 PM Yesterday
So we have Pimples, Scarface, and hairband as our opposing division QBs...wow. All kind of suck, but Bo is clearly 4th.
Whom is who?
[Reply]
manchambo 08:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Ok, settle down there sparky...
If we’ve got a team that other teams just let us win, what’s the limitation to that?
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Excellent. Get them to 8 or 9 wins so they won’t get any high picks anymore and be stuck in purgatory
Yep...this is playing out perfect. 7-8 wins ensures Nix is their QB next season. I want him to be just passable enough that they dont move on.

Today was their Superbowl....
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:08 PM Yesterday
If we’ve got a team that other teams just let us win, what’s the limitation to that?
A little thing called the playoffs.

Do you remember what that is? I know it's been like 8 years or whatever, but I assure you it's still a thing.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
A little thing called the playoffs.

Do you remember what that is? I know it's been like 8 years or whatever, but I assure you it's still a thing.
Why would they stop giving games to us then?
[Reply]
manchambo 08:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You laugh, but Knowshit is probably thinking that. He probably thinks that the cheating Donks are going to sweep the division, get the 1 seed and win the Superbowl. After all Superfarce 50 was won with defense, the corpse of Manning, and a fix. But I don't think that the fix is coming this time.
OK, but you’re missing some stupidity in the other direction. NFL teams don’t give away wins. Some teams are just much worse than others. Surprisingly, Denver is not among the worst.

For example, do you suppose little pasta boy has considered the possibility that Denver got a 100 yard pick six because PS2 is really good?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:34 PM Yesterday
Superfarce 50 was that joke
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:35 PM Yesterday
OK, but you’re missing some stupidity in the other direction. NFL teams don’t give away wins. Some teams are just much worse than others. Surprisingly, Denver is not among the worst.

For example, do you suppose little pasta boy has considered the possibility that Denver got a 100 yard pick six because PS2 is really good?
:-) No no no. He got it cause Minshew made a bone head throw. Wendler houses that for 6.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:40 PM Yesterday
:-) No no no. He got it cause Minshew made a bone head throw. Wendler houses that for 6.
You’re like a wind up toy. Push a button and there you go.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:53 PM Yesterday
Superfarce 50 was that joke
Most rigged SB ever.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Most rigged SB ever.
I used to hope that winning some would make you all stop being little whiny bitches.

Nope.
[Reply]
Page 5157 of 5158
« First < 4157465750575107514751535154515551565157 5158 >
Up