[Reply]
New World Order 01:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Was the one we missed a fluke?
Hes the worst rookie in this year’s class
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lcarus:
What happened to Dulcich? He looked pretty good for a while there and now he does nothing.
You misspelled does zilch. That's what we call him for a reason. As much as Knowshit has bragged him up, he has always done zilch.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:59 AM Today
Today, Penner stares across the hall as the door to the elevator opens. He sees his future self dressed in white under the bowl cut. A few years and a Super Cuts away from destiny
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You misspelled does zilch. That's what we call him for a reason. As much as Knowshit has bragged him up, he has always done zilch.
He has been terrible
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:25 AM Today
Mule Toolers...other than your bullshit line of 1 out of every 1000 guys looking this bad at the start becomes a good player, what do you see in Bo? Be honest and don't lie?
[Reply]
Pablo 07:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Mule Toolers...other than your bullshit line of 1 out of every 1000 guys looking this bad at the start becomes a good player, what do you see in Bo? Be honest and don't lie?
When I look at Bo I see acne scars
[Reply]
manchambo 07:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hes the worst rookie in this year’s class
Wil Lutz?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
When I look at Bo I see acne scars
So we have Pimples, Scarface, and hairband as our opposing division QBs...wow. All kind of suck, but Bo is clearly 4th.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:38 AM Today
So we have Pimples, Scarface, and hairband as our opposing division QBs...wow. All kind of suck, but Bo is clearly 4th.
He’s legit like the 36th best qb in the league at the moment. Once he can claw his way into starter territory we will be in ran trouble
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:45 PM Today
As I said, Caleb Williams is improving every week.

You’re up, Nix!
[Reply]
manchambo 01:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
As I said, Caleb Williams is improving every week.

You’re up, Nix!
He absolutely needs to show improvement. He did against Tampa and then played poorly last week.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:53 PM Today
I see dead people
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:25 PM Today
Pierce needs a win. No Fix is his destination
[Reply]
Page 5152 of 5152
« First < 4152465250525102514251485149515051515152
Up