Page 5147 of 5147
« First < 4147464750475097513751435144514551465147
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
This just isn’t true. Nix improved through week three and won a game while Williams turned it over three times.

Nix wasn’t good in week four, but it really was raining hard and it really made both QBs play poorly. In fact, Nix managed to drive his team for a touchdown while Rodgers didn’t.

I don’t really know how many highly drafted QBs make it clear immediately. Darnold and Fields are both playing pretty well right now.
If we judged QB play solely by their mistakes, Josh Allen wouldn’t be a top 10 QB before this year.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If we judged QB play solely by their mistakes, Josh Allen wouldn’t be a top 10 QB before this year.
That’s good to hear. I was starting to think Nix wasn’t very good because he made a lot of mistakes.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Nix's passing game isn't hampered by rain
One of the many excuses Chango goes to. He’s still in the denial stage.

Also, Nix has a passing game?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:18 AM Today
That’s good to hear. I was starting to think Nix wasn’t very good because he made a lot of mistakes.
Remember, we’re talking about one game. If he did that every game, it would be a problem. That’s probably not going to happen.

If you look at Williams’ numbers, his comp% has been going up steadily and has increased every game, his average per attempt has been climbing steadily, and his rating has gone up steadily.

Like I said, he’s improving every week and is capable of doing things that Nix can only dream of.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:28 AM Today
Will you ever share what happened to you? A stroke? An excess of chromosomes? I’m dying to know.
So what was the point of that previous comment again? Say it say it..."pasta was right"
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:46 AM Today
Chambo? I expect an apology about your little Von comment

Mania and knowmo too about how bad Bo is...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni Today, 06:46 AM
This message has been deleted by Pasta Little Brioni. Reason: .
threebag 06:49 AM Today
Then Bo went
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Chambo? I expect an apology about your little Von comment

Mania and knowmo too about how bad Bo is...
An apology? Ha. It’s 4 games.

Back in that thread I did about a month ago, I asked you to project wins through 5 games for the AFCW. IIRC, you made general statements and no projections. You had a chance to put something on the line and chose not to do it.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:41 AM Today
Nix isn’t very good because he is a terrible thrower of the football

Hope that clears things up
[Reply]
TEX 09:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Back in that thread I did about a month ago, I asked you to project wins through 5 games for the AFCW. IIRC, you made general statements and no projections. You had a chance to put something on the line and chose not to do it.
I had them at 1-4 after 5... 6-11 to finish the season. Ill be off by a game to 5, but still bet spot on at season's end. Sooner, rather than later, they will need a QB. When that happens, its over.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Bo is a complete disaster that was the prediction., but you REFUSE to ever admit I'm right
[Reply]
Page 5147 of 5147
« First < 4147464750475097513751435144514551465147
Up