Page 5139 of 5139
« First < 4139463950395089512951355136513751385139
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 10:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Bo Nix is the first quarterback in the Super Bowl era to win a game in which he averaged fewer than 2.5 yards per pass attempt (minimum 25 attempts)
Yep. That's because he's NOT the reason why they won. They won in spite of him, because they played great defense.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:06 AM Today
Is there any chance Stidham is actually worse than this guy?

I know Painpill has tied himself to this shit anchor so he’s gonna play, but is this a team than could actually go better than .500 with an actual second string caliber qb? Nix is a practice squad guy at best
[Reply]
Eureka 10:11 AM Today
The Broncos want to pick at #12 again.

They're winning as a team with a rookie QB.
[Reply]
wazu 10:12 AM Today
Holy shit 60 yards passing?! I had to pull up the box score to make sure Nix wasn't knocked out and somebody else came in.
[Reply]
rydogg58 10:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Is there any chance Stidham is actually worse than this guy?

I know Painpill has tied himself to this shit anchor so he’s gonna play, but is this a team than could actually go better than .500 with an actual second string caliber qb? Nix is a practice squad guy at best
It's absolutely hilarious that this is the best they can come up with. Todd Haley started a group text with Brodie Croyle and Tyler Palko and the 3 of them are putting together a list of tips that Payton can use to improve the QB room.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by tooge:
Dude, you disappeared after week two. Now go away. Your QB sucks and will be just good enough to get you 8-9 wins every year. You can cheer that on as an improvement but in the big picture, its purgatory
It will be pretty good if he turns out to be as good as that.

I don’t know yet. I’m just not going to judge how good he is based on his fourth game played in awful conditions.
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Where did I say he played well? I said he played poorly because he’s a rookie and wasn’t prepared to deal with the conditions.

I didn’t expect people on this board to get it because you haven’t learned to do something difficult. People who have done that understand a learning curve and how that makes you unable to deal with additional problems.
How was he "...not prepared for the conditions..."?

He played in fucking EUGENE - where it rains 200+ days a year.
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
You're funnier than knowmo. All he does is posts tweets and smiley faces. It's not his fault he's reeruned, he just follows reeruned social media.

But these are your actual words. So we know it's really just you thats reeruned.
NewKnowMo?????? Nice!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:46 AM Today
That defense has literally 0 talent. Fools gold
[Reply]
manchambo 11:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
How was he "...not prepared for the conditions..."?

He played in ****ing EUGENE - where it rains 200+ days a year.
He wasn’t prepared to deal with being a rookie qb plus the conditions. For most rookies, dealing with the learning curve of playing in the NFL in just the fourth game is all and more than they can handle.

I explained it a couple of times but I’m not that surprised to find a failure to understand it from a bunch of people who have never mastered even one difficult skill.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
He wasn’t prepared to deal with being a rookie qb plus the conditions. For most rookies, dealing with the learning curve of playing in the NFL in just the fourth game is all and more than they can handle.
That's pathetic :-) If he wasn't EQUALLY as bad in 2 perfect weather gams, I may let you get by with that. May have..m
[Reply]
manchambo 12:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
That's pathetic :-) If he wasn't EQUALLY as bad in 2 perfect weather gams, I may let you get by with that. May have..m
Not really. Lots of great QBs have been pretty bad in their first games under adverse conditions. Of course, lots have also been pretty terrible without adverse conditions.

What about the other game? The third one?
[Reply]
Page 5139 of 5139
« First < 4139463950395089512951355136513751385139
Up