Page 5137 of 5137
« First < 4137463750375087512751335134513551365137
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You know deep down when you're not listening to your trolling self your boy is shitty.

I mean really shitty. Like really really really shitty. Like modern era Ryan Leaf shitty.

He's somewhere between Ryan Leaf and Matt Cassel.
I dont. I’m not convinced he’s great. But he has shown flashes of being pretty good and I have sufficient understanding to not conclude someone sucks based on his first four games at QB.

But I appreciate you conceding (silently) that your claim he looks worse than anyone in his first four game is totally idiotic.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I dont. I’m not convinced he’s great. But he has shown flashes of being pretty good and I have sufficient understanding to not conclude someone sucks based on his first four games at QB.
That's good stuff.

It's much sweeter when you all get a bit of hope only to pound the table to fire the coach and sack the qb when you see yet another losing season of Donk football. All of you thought Nix would look adequate at the very least. You all had hope when you watched him during preseason. You never expected him to be this bad. He's looked like one of the worst rookie qbs in NFL history.

But you keep that faith Chango!
[Reply]
manchambo 10:16 PM Yesterday
That's good stuff.

It's much sweeter when you all get a bit of hope only to pound the table to fire the coach and sack the qb when you see yet another losing season of Donk football. All of you thought Nix would look adequate at the very least. He's looked like one of the worst rookie qbs in NFL history so far.

But you keep that faith Chango!
So you’re just going to go right back to nonsense? He hasn’t looked worse than several hall of fame QBs.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:17 PM Yesterday
So you’re just going to go right back to nonsense? He hasn’t looked worse than several hall of fame QBs.
Give me one QB in the modern passing era who's looked worse than Bo Nix in their first four games.

You may find one, but you'll have to scramble.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:28 PM Yesterday
Give me one QB in the modern passing era who's looked worse than Bo Nix in their first four games.

You may find one, but you'll have to scramble.
So you’re just putting in some bullshit limitation to try to make your point seem reasonable?

What does “looked worse” mean? Nix looked good against Tampa, bad in his first two games, and bad today, though not much worse than Rodgers.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:30 PM Yesterday
So you’re just putting in some bullshit limitation to try to make your point seem reasonable?
Tapout accepted.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:38 PM Yesterday
Tapout accepted.
I’m the one tapping out when you try to eliminate most of the QBs in history from the discussion?

I will admit that I don’t know how every rookie QB “looked” in the narrow timeframe you chose.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:43 PM Yesterday
I’m the one tapping out when you try to eliminate most of the QBs in history from the discussion?

I will admit that I don’t know how every rookie QB “looked” in the narrow timeframe you chose.
I don't think it's fair to compare older qbs like Elway to today's players when that was a completely different type of league.

It's much more qb friendly now. Overall, it's a passing league. It was at the very least a much more balanced game in the 80's, 90's and into the 2000's.

It's a fair question.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:52 PM Yesterday
I don't think it's fair to compare older qbs like Elway to today's players when that was a completely different type of league.

It's much more qb friendly now. Overall, it's a passing league. It was at the very least a much more balanced game in the 80's, 90's and into the 2000's.

It's a fair question.
OK. I have no idea. I don’t know how every rookie QB in the modern era “looked.” I don’t even know when the modern era began.
[Reply]
Page 5137 of 5137
« First < 4137463750375087512751335134513551365137
Up