ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5134 of 5135
« First < 4134463450345084512451305131513251335134 5135 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
tooge 02:18 PM Today
Lol. Love it. Win on a missed FG. Cmon donks just find a way to 9 wins baby!!!
[Reply]
CupidStunt 02:18 PM Today
Perfect result despite Payton being a moron.

That 7th overall pick gonna be ugly with Boo at QB next year.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:20 PM Today
Bo Nix throws for 60 yards and wins. Mahomes worst game was this year with 150 yards. Bo Nix is Special!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:22 PM Today
Beat a cooked Rodgers. Pathetic
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Bo Nix throws for 60 yards and wins. Mahomes worst game was this year with 150 yards. Bo Nix is Special!

He's averaging 165 ypg.

He didn't make any big mistakes today. That said he looks below average again.

Not sure if that's because Rodgers is completely washed, the Broncos defense is good, or some other reason.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Were they not supposed to? Guess I am curious at what your point is.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:49 PM Today
It was an ugly win, but I’ll take it. The defense played great.

I have Tebow era PTSD now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Were they not supposed to? Guess I am curious at what your point is.
Pathetic on the Jets part. Sorry.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:03 PM Today
Pathetic on the Jets part. Sorry.
You wait around a year on that asshole to show back up and hold your team by the balls...and that's what he gives you? Losing to one of the worst teams in the NFL. Getting bested by a guy that threw for -7 yards the first half?

It truly was an unstoppable force vs immovable object of shittiness. A really sad attempt at the sport honestly.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:06 PM Today
Nix looks like the worst qb in the league
[Reply]
Pablo 03:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nix looks like the worst qb in the league
I love to shit on Caleb all I can; but he at least looks like he's played the sport when he's back there.

Bo is too old to be this panicky and dumb all the time. Shouldn't be a project at 26 years old. Most pro ready qb.....

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
DomCasual 03:21 PM Today
Wait! Cooked? Crap! That’s so discouraging. I thought this was for sure an impressive win. I mean, Rodgers hasn’t looked cooked. I’m not an expert/insider like you, but I was thinking he’s looked pretty good. A road game. Terrible weather. The Jets off a mini-bye. We didn’t get lucky by getting a bunch of turnovers. We weren’t playing their JV team - I don’t think they had any meaningful injuries. No publicized reports of a mass covid outbreak.

I’m sure grateful for you. I mean, I think my first impression is accurate. But until I get a chance to run it up the flagpole with you, I just can’t be sure. I think you probably just saved me a really embarrassing conversation at the water cooler tomorrow.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Wait! Cooked? Crap! That’s so discouraging. I thought this was for sure an impressive win. I mean, Rodgers hasn’t looked cooked. I’m not an expert/insider like you, but I was thinking he’s looked pretty good. A road game. Terrible weather. The Jets off a mini-bye. We didn’t get lucky by getting a bunch of turnovers. We weren’t playing their JV team - I don’t think they had any meaningful injuries. No publicized reports of a mass covid outbreak.

I’m sure grateful for you. I mean, I think my first impression is accurate. But until I get a chance to run it up the flagpole with you, I just can’t be sure. I think you probably just saved me a really embarrassing conversation at the water cooler tomorrow.
WTF?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:48 PM Today
I don't know how your quarterback throws for 60 yards, you don't have a 100 yard rusher, and you win. But it's not good football. This team is in no way a playoff team so these ugly wins do absolutely nothing except hurt your draft position. I like it.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:

Your qb sucks dude.

Own it
[Reply]
Page 5134 of 5135
« First < 4134463450345084512451305131513251335134 5135 >
Up