Page 5125 of 5125
« First < 4125462550255075511551215122512351245125
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
If there's one thing I've learned over the past 6 years or so of reading Mahomes' detractors, "almost interceptions" are real, "almost TDs" are not. In fact, some actual TDs don't count either.
Fan perceptions and insights are always fun.
[Reply]
DomCasual 05:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I enjoyed the game for a change and overall they played well. Keep improving and get the damn run game going. Nix showed some good signs yesterday and despite no passing TD, no errors and it was not all dink and dunk.

At least nobody will say the Jets will overlook them next week. That will be tough to win, but not impossible. I expected 1-2, just not in this manner. Likely will be 1-3, but we shall see.
For the love of all that is holy, more Tyler Badie and less Javonte Williams. I hope Javonte makes it back to his pre-injury ability. I really do. He's a good guy. But he is clearly not near that level now. Tyler Badie just seems to get yards.
[Reply]
DomCasual 05:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
That's the dumbest, most meaningless stat I've ever heard. Good lord. He didn't even throw a TD pass :-)
What? Everyone knows that the standard to determine a QB's greatness is 45 yards rushing and 69% completion. Send his cleats to Canton!
[Reply]
DomCasual 05:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Projecting?

I do roll with it. I'm not going to a rival's forum and trying to police the comments about KC.

I do get a laugh at the ever-predictable ref comments though. Yours included. :-)
Policing comments? If you say so. That is sort of what I signed up for on the Huddle. Here? Say what you want. The point I sometimes make is just that I don't hate anyone here - quite the opposite, really. Vitriol is mostly wasted on me. I'm a smartass, and I greatly appreciate those who recognize it for what it is, and throw it back at me. And that, at some point, real, honest interaction is appreciated.

As for comments about the refs? The Chiefs get favorable calls. Patrick Mahomes, especially, gets favorable calls. You don't see that? That's the way it's always been in professional sports. That's awesome if you're a fan of the team with the superstar getting the calls. It's frustrating when you're not. If that bothers you, you should probably avoid rival message boards (and looking in the mirror).
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Policing comments? If you say so. That is sort of what I signed up for on the Huddle. Here? Say what you want. The point I sometimes make is just that I don't hate anyone here - quite the opposite, really. Vitriol is mostly wasted on me. I'm a smartass, and I greatly appreciate those who recognize it for what it is, and throw it back at me. And that, at some point, real, honest interaction is appreciated.

As for comments about the refs? The Chiefs get favorable calls. Patrick Mahomes, especially, gets favorable calls. You don't see that? That's the way it's always been in professional sports. That's awesome if you're a fan of the team with the superstar getting the calls. It's frustrating when you're not. If that bothers you, you should probably avoid rival message boards (and looking in the mirror).
I think you need to acknowledge the orange-tinted glasses through which you watch the games.
[Reply]
Page 5125 of 5125
« First < 4125462550255075511551215122512351245125
Up