ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5117 of 5118
« First < 4117461750175067510751135114511551165117 5118 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:31 PM Today
lolololol so close yet so far huh bears?

Lotta that going on with that org

ope wrong thread but this applies to the donks so I'll allow it to stay here
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:00 PM Today
Denver has less than 50 rushing yards, that’s terrible in this situation. They need to pound the ground game and steal a win here.
[Reply]
tooge 01:09 PM Today
Im rooting for Denver. Get them 6 wins! Purgatory! Btw, Nix has three balls that were almost picked
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by tooge:
Im rooting for Denver. Get them 6 wins! Purgatory! Btw, Nix has three balls that were almost picked
So, they weren’t picked? Just checking
[Reply]
Pablo 01:13 PM Today
Will Levis is positively cursed. That dude cannot help but give away the football.

Real mayo boy shit there
[Reply]
TEX 01:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Denver has less than 50 rushing yards, that’s terrible in this situation. They need to pound the ground game and steal a win here.
Need to take it any way u can get it.
[Reply]
rydogg58 01:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Will Levis is positively cursed. That dude cannot help but give away the football.

Real mayo boy shit there
Will Levis knows how to throw TD's at least. Much better QB than Bo.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:22 PM Today
You're right. I hate seeing the Donks win. But, it's probably for the best that they pull off this upset today. Every win just makes their draft slot that much worse. As sick as it makes me to say it, Go Be, Go Bron. Nope just can't make myself say it. I'll go a different route. Go down in flames today Tampa.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:30 PM Today
They sure as hell shouldn't be throwing the ball. Pix has had a decent day. Not great, but decent. That's a win in his development. They need to bank that "win" because if they have him throw the ball he might destroy the "win" and be set even further back.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:36 PM Today
Hot damn bad Baker showed up gifting you a win. Jekyll and Hyde player. Sure the heck wasn't a mediocre Denver defense
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:43 PM Today
Does Knowmo return in like 5 minutes
[Reply]
tooge 01:44 PM Today
So, they weren’t picked? Just checking
Correct. And just like last years string of lucky turnovers, this will change too
[Reply]
Pablo 01:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Hot damn bad Baker showed up gifting you a win. Jekyll and Hyde player. Sure the heck wasn't a mediocre Denver defense
It's almost like the whole team had the flu or something. One of those fluky bullshit games like they got against KC where everyone has covid

Baker can't handle the pressure of playing like a frontrunner
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's almost like the whole team had the flu or something. One of those fluky bullshit games like they got against KC where everyone has covid

Baker can't handle the pressure of playing like a frontrunner
Everyone had covid?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:11 PM Today
Correct. And just like last years string of lucky turnovers, this will change too
Could be, they definitely played better and more consistent on offense. Defense played well, it wasn’t all Tampa just gifting them the game.
[Reply]
Page 5117 of 5118
« First < 4117461750175067510751135114511551165117 5118 >
Up