ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:26 PM Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DomCasual 06:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
There hasn't been one positive word uttered about KC (a team that's dominated the NFL for years) in that entire thread, but you expect to come here and find us complimenting arguably the worst franchise in pro sports of the last decade? :-)

Good stuff.

Btw, you don't think people are having fun in this thread? What would you call it?
Man, you reap what you sow there. A couple of those guys are Knowmo-ing you in a circle in that thread. You try too hard to keep up with them, and they make you look foolish.

Here's a hint. When someone says something along the lines of, "Kansas City is full of meth addicts and inbreds," you DON'T counter that with data from the last US Census, or whatever it is you've been doing. You just ignore it. Or, better yet, you go along with it: "Man, my mamma/Aunt and Daddy/cousin would kick your ass for saying something like that - especially if they heard it while they was tweaking." There is no counter to something like that - everyone just laughs. Instead, you go in and say, "Au contraire, good sir. According to recent statistics put out by a joint task force formed by the the DEA, US Census Bureau, and Hugs not Drugs Commission, use of illegal methamphetamines, per capita, is more predominant in certain Colorado counties than....":-)

That just perpetuates it. Just ignore it. Or don't, and keep providing entertainment for those of us who are lurking. It's up to you. But I'm giving you sound advice here.

The other day, when a poster (I won't mention his name) responds, "IDK her butthole looks like the eisenhower tunnel now and her new hobby is axe throwing" - I mean, I don't even know what that means. But it was funny! You play right into it.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by :
But I'm giving you sound advice here.
I'm sorry, but there's no such thing as you giving anyone "sound advice". Go back to the donko's board and give all the sound advice you want, but don't claim that bullshit here, m'kay? Thanks.

Oh, yeah. FUCK DENVER!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Man, you reap what you sow there. A couple of those guys are Knowmo-ing you in a circle in that thread. You try too hard to keep up with them, and they make you look foolish.

Here's a hint. When someone says something along the lines of, "Kansas City is full of meth addicts and inbreds," you DON'T counter that with data from the last US Census, or whatever it is you've been doing. You just ignore it. Or, better yet, you go along with it: "Man, my mamma/Aunt and Daddy/cousin would kick your ass for saying something like that - especially if they heard it while they was tweaking." There is no counter to something like that - everyone just laughs. Instead, you go in and say, "Au contraire, good sir. According to recent statistics put out by a joint task force formed by the the DEA, US Census Bureau, and Hugs not Drugs Commission, use of illegal methamphetamines, per capita, is more predominant in certain Colorado counties than....":-)

That just perpetuates it. Just ignore it. Or don't, and keep providing entertainment for those of us who are lurking. It's up to you. But I'm giving you sound advice here.

The other day, when a poster (I won't mention his name) responds, "IDK her butthole looks like the eisenhower tunnel now and her new hobby is axe throwing" - I mean, I don't even know what that means. But it was funny! You play right into it.
Don't you hide when Denver loses?
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Don't you hide when Denver loses?
Huh? Is there some sort of relevance between that question and the post to which you were responding?
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I'm sorry, but there's no such thing as you giving anyone "sound advice". Go back to the donko's board and give all the sound advice you want, but don't claim that bullshit here, m'kay? Thanks.

Oh, yeah. **** DENVER!!
We've entered very strange territory with the last few posts in this thread.

Son, what in the sam hill are you talking about? Your friend can post on the Orange Huddle, or he can not post on the Orange Huddle. It makes no difference to me. If he chooses the former of those two choices, I am helping him experience less grief in the process.

Is your response some sort of bot-talk, programmed generically as "what to reply if a Broncos fan posts here?" Because I don't see how it has anything to do with the actual conversation that was taking place.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:36 PM Today

Meh I’ll stick with Blow Dix jokes
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Meh I’ll stick with Blow Dix jokes
Have you ever posted there, RealSNR?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:51 PM Today
Man, you reap what you sow
All of Denver and their shit fans are and we are loving it. For decades we all heard your sorry ass bullshit about us being a poverty franchise when you guys were a poverty franchise that got a HOF QB that wasn’t even supposed to go to Denver.

Feels good experiencing a dynasty…something the lame Denver fans will probably never experience.

It also feels good that in my 30+ years being a fan it was never ever this bad of a fan experience for me.

So yeah. We are swimming in Donkey tears and loving every minute of it
[Reply]
PHOG 07:55 PM Today
I don't know about him, but I haven't, Why don't you do the same, and take your bullshit back there where it belongs?

FUCK DENVER!!!! Cheating scumbags!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:00 PM Today
I was at the Mane years ago. Like, around the time I first joined CP. Stopped posting there a good while ago.

Is the guy who talks about his cats all the time still around?
[Reply]
PHOG 08:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by :
Is your response some sort of bot-talk, programmed generically as "what to reply if a Broncos fan posts here?"
Originally Posted by :
Huh? Is there some sort of relevance between that question and the post to which you were responding?
Mmhmmm.
[Reply]
DomCasual 11:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Mmhmmm.
Would it sound offensive if I told you that you are making no sense?
[Reply]
Page 5112 of 5112
« First < 4112461250125062510251085109511051115112
Up