ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5110 of 5110
« First < 4110461050105060510051065107510851095110
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:55 AM Today
Massive cope and September isn't even over :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:57 AM Today
Denver gonna be 0-4. Bucs and Jets will both beat them.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:00 AM Today
They'll be firmly in position for Travis Hunter.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Maybe so. I can honestly say that I stayed mostly out of that kind of thing. I was one of the moderators generally standing up for Chiefs fans on the Mane. But of course, some of that comes with winning.

What we don't do, though, is discount your success. You will find comments like, "These refs are just happy they could chip in and help the Chiefs get the W." But most of that is tongue-in-cheek. Your team is good. Your QB is historically great. Your coach is creative and smart. Sucks being in the division with all of that, but it is what it is.

Check out posts in this thread in the last few pages, though. The Broncos have never won without cheating. 2015 was the NFL intervening to get Peyton a ring, and the Broncos had no business even being in the conversation, otherwise. And on, and on. Honestly, if I was a Chiefs fan, I would be calling out those fans. Because it's embarrassing. it makes you all look petty, small, and a bit nuts. As the Bengals guy has said a few times, in many Chief's fans minds, nothing noteworthy has ever been legitimately accomplished by non-Chiefs player or teams. That kind of stuff just makes you all look like you have little-brother, short-man syndrome.

But to be clear, this is directed at about seven or eight in this thread - the circle jerkers. The reason I post on Chiefs Planet is that I really genuinely like many ChiefsPlanet posters. And having spoken on and offline to them over the years, I consider them to be about as good of friends as one can have in a situation like this,.
Some things are inarguable.

It is inarguable that the Broncos cheated in the '97 playoff game against the Chiefs.

It is inarguable that the Broncos cheated by circumventing the salary cap in their '98 Super Bowl year.

When Chiefs fans say that you cheated for those championships, there is incontrovertible evidence that those claims are true.

I don't believe that Bronco fans would be quiet about it if the situation was reversed. For years we heard it from Bronco fans about how they had more championships than the Chiefs and now the Chiefs have more, so I don't believe that Bronco fans would remain quiet if the Chiefs had one or more championships tainted by cheating.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:25 AM Today
With the way the Jets are looking it seems like the Broncos are about to have the leagues longest active playoff drought :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 07:32 AM Today
Proud to be a circle jerker that makes dom and his ilk so sad for the rest of chiefs fans!

Nothing better than kicking somebody when they’re down. Especially when they’re scumbags like all donks fans are
[Reply]
Pablo 07:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We don't have fun over here? Blow Dix jokes are fantastic. You should try one out some time.
I wrote a funny joke

Denver fans believed in Bo Nix and Sean Payton

Ba-dum-tssh
[Reply]
Pablo 08:08 AM Today
Although I will give dom his props on even coming back in this circle jerk for a moment.

We won’t see knowmo until 2025 at the earliest
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
The Wilson trade I can actually understand. It was a panic pivot once the Packers told them to eat shit and only the most ardent of shit poster would predict Wilson would fall off that bad.

Payton though? He's a complete fraud. Off the field he's a pill pushing thief and addict that indirectly oversaw a bounty program and quit on the Saints once his mismanagement of the teams cap became too much to overcome.

On the field his scheme is antiquated as fuck and doesn't lead to any real success unless his defense is purposefully knocking the other teams best players out of the game. He's a scummier drugged out Mike McCarthey. And they gave up a fucking first for him. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Disagree completely. The signs of a Russ collapse were fully visible. Just like I said.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
You guys are funny about expecting anyone to come back in here and eat crow. There is no expectation of character in this thread. And "eating crow" is sort of a character thing. It's saying, "I was wrong. And since I respect you, and your opinion of me matters to me, I am owning the fact that I was wrong."

But as I have said in here before, there is no give and take with most of the small handful of you that keep this thread as the most active thread on this board. As the Bengals fan pointed out, you've never acknowledged that a non-Chiefs player or team has ever accomplished anything. You expect Broncos fans to have the character to come say, "I was wrong," while shouting about how nothing the Broncos have ever done has been done without cheating. Forget about the suckage of the last eight years. BlackOp is among the most reasonable of all of you. And in his mind, the NFL only became legitimate when the Chiefs started winning. Everything prior to that was glorified WWF. :-)
I don't want you to say anything about you being wrong. That's already a given. Bow down, kiss our feet, and tell some of us how RIGHT we were because got damned a decade of spot on takes needs acknowledgement :-)
[Reply]
wazu 12:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Disagree completely. The signs of a Russ collapse were fully visible. Just like I said.
I don't know if this will happen, but my dream scenario for the next level of Bronco fan hell would be Russell Wilson returning to prime Seattle form for the Steelers and looking like his old self now that he's in a run-first offense on a team with a great defense again. I know this would not necessarily be good for the Chiefs, but the story arc would be so delicious that I would enjoy it anyway.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
With the way the Jets are looking it seems like the Broncos are about to have the leagues longest active playoff drought :-)
No, they are about to have the longest post-season drought out of ALL four sports leagues...

The very worst run sports franchise period...complete ineptitude. It's been very entertaining to witness...their fans are in entitled denial about how bad they've become. They think a turn around is just around the corner...and it's not.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Proud to be a circle jerker that makes dom and his ilk so sad for the rest of chiefs fans!

Nothing better than kicking somebody when they’re down. Especially when they’re scumbags like all donks fans are
The thinnest skin fanbase in the NFL
[Reply]
Page 5110 of 5110
« First < 4110461050105060510051065107510851095110
Up