Page 5105 of 5108
« First < 4105460550055055509551015102510351045105 510651075108 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:00 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
I believe this is the quickest CP exit for him to date.
The Mods should make this a permanent exit for him.

If you are a fan of an opposing team… talk your shit, pump up your team, and hate on the Chiefs all you want… but still show up even when your team cannot back-up your smack.

Otherwise you are a gutless troll and should be banned accordingly.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:57 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
The Mods should make this a permanent exit for him.

If you are a fan of an opposing team… talk your shit, pump up your team, and hate on the Chiefs all you want… but still show up even when your team cannot back-up your smack.

Otherwise you are a gutless troll and should be banned accordingly.
Nah they will let opposing fans shit all over the board diarrhea style but God forbid say something about an Iowa basketball player or Denver hockey team :-)

The only one that gets nuked is daquix.
[Reply]
TEX 06:01 AM Yesterday
Bo Nix :-) :-)

Bo Nix #12 overall :-) :-) :-) :-):-)

:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:57 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
SOC didn't get Pioli canned...that's a fairy tale
It certainly didn't help. Add to that the stories about how Hunt was planning on extending him...I'd say it had an effect.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:02 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
At least Doink fans have one game to look forward to...might be the only time they are actually favored..."might be". Andy Dalton> Mo Pix....

It'll be their SB...and potentially cost them the #1 pick in the process.

ChodeBowl 24

That game could be one of the worst games to watch this season.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:41 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That game could be one of the worst games to watch this season.
The new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new worst game ever /Perna
[Reply]
New World Order 08:54 AM Yesterday
I love the Denver Broncos!!!
[Reply]
tredadda 09:04 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Wait…. There’s an NFL team called the “Broncos?” Why have I not heard of them before?
Denver Broncos vs Boise State Broncos, who wins on a neutral site?
[Reply]
TEX 09:09 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The Broncos (maybe).
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:40 AM Yesterday
Even though the worst pro team would clearly beat #1 college team - Georgia?? - who would be more dominant the Donk or the Panthers?

Donk is basically fielding a team full of college players and brokedicks outside of Surtain - and he can't cover more than one guy.

The Panthers have a couple of actual NFL receivers and an old but marginally competent Dalton at QB.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:50 AM Yesterday
Denver by a last second field goal
[Reply]
Mecca 10:52 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think you're both wrong. Payton has become obsessed with size at the WR position.

They'll take McMillan.
It's very hard for me to think the Denver team doesn't take the elite player from their backyard.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:53 AM Yesterday
It's amazing how Denver has gone from hated rival to just hated team so quickly. But it's certainly no rivalry. To be a rival, the other team has to be somewhat competitive. I will always hate them for being such a cheating scumbag team. But that isn't enough to call them a "rival". Nobody in the AFC West is really a rival anymore. Our rivals are the Bills, Bengals, and crybaby team with the running back playing quarterback.
[Reply]
TEX 12:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It's amazing how Denver has gone from hated rival to just hated team so quickly. But it's certainly no rivalry. To be a rival, the other team has to be somewhat competitive. I will always hate them for being such a cheating scumbag team. But that isn't enough to call them a "rival". Nobody in the AFC West is really a rival anymore. Our rivals are the Bills, Bengals, and crybaby team with the running back playing quarterback.
IMO, the Raiders will always be. No matter what. I remember the old days.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Our rivals are the Bills, Bengals, and crybaby team with the running back playing quarterback.
Ravens are like 1-6 with Lamar vs. KC...would be 0-7 if not for that last second fumble by CEH.

Goff is 2-0 vs. Mahomes...so add Detroit on that list.
[Reply]
Page 5105 of 5108
« First < 4105460550055055509551015102510351045105 510651075108 >
Up