ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5086 of 5108
« First < 4086458649865036507650825083508450855086 50875088508950905096 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:52 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
It's amazing how Broncos fans never criticized the organization and only make excuses
That’s because they STILL believe Paton and Painpill are going to turn this thing around. It’s embarrassing for grown men to still believe in fairytales
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:01 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That’s because they STILL believe Paton and Painpill are going to turn this thing around. It’s embarrassing for grown men to still believe in fairytales
I think deep down a big part of it is they’re still feeling entitled. Like because of the logo on the helmet, they deserve better and it’s just around the corner. Because the Dungkeys are “such a proud franchise”. The football Gods would NEVER frown upon them! It’s wild, after almost a decade of suck, they still have those feelings. That’s what cheating your way to every title will do to a fanbase.

Living in the past, and Groundhog Day. It’s the Dungver way. It’s always look what we’ve done (decades ago), and “this next coach/quarterback is the one”.
[Reply]
TEX 06:05 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I saw where Mo Pix had SIX of his TWELVE passes over 10 yards that were graded as interceptable. Just... incredible.
Yep. Dude threw 2 ,"OH No" horrible picks and if the Seahawks would not have literally outright dropped 3, he would have thrown 5. Anything over 20 yards was an adventure. :-)
[Reply]
manchambo 10:29 AM 09-12-2024
Denver with the second best long snapper performance in the league.

So we got that going for us.
Attached: IMG_0371.jpg (104.0 KB) 
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:46 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Because there was no basis to believe they’d get Mahomes in 2017. And because the only thing better than one good QB is two. You either have a good backup, for the low price of a 4th round pick, or insurance if Mahomes gets hurt or turns out not as good as you thought, or a valuable trade.
You're saying that speculating and it's not like you or anyone else knew back in 2016 prior to the draft when Dak was gonna get picked for sure. No one was slobbering over him. His ceiling, at the time, was thought to be a Day 2 pick. :-)

And with regards to Mahomes, no one (outside of a few people) really even knew who he was. Hell, in 2016 when Veach was pounding the table for him, he may have thought they could get him with a Day 2 pick? So all he had to do was convince the guys above him (Reid and Dorsey) to use their late 1st round pick and it'd be a done deal. Of course, as the draft drew closer, more scouts and coaches became enamored with Mahomes and he vaulted up the draft board. The Chiefs figured (correctly, BTW) that they would have to get to #10 (ahead of N.O. and Arizona) to get their guy. The only concern was supposedly the Bears REALLY liked Mahomes too and were deciding between him and Trubisky.

Of course, the Bears executed the stupid trade they did on draft day and the rest, as they say, is history . . . . .
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:02 AM 09-12-2024
So does Bo get benched this game or for the next one?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:10 AM 09-12-2024
It’s certainly not this one.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:12 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It’s certainly not this one.
During it, maybe.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:31 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
During it, maybe.
I think the fans would freak out.
They are already super sad they can’t throw things at Russell.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:59 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They just need moar time.

I say give them another ten years at least.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:02 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
You're saying that speculating and it's not like you or anyone else knew back in 2016 prior to the draft when Dak was gonna get picked for sure. No one was slobbering over him. His ceiling, at the time, was thought to be a Day 2 pick. :-)

And with regards to Mahomes, no one (outside of a few people) really even knew who he was. Hell, in 2016 when Veach was pounding the table for him, he may have thought they could get him with a Day 2 pick? So all he had to do was convince the guys above him (Reid and Dorsey) to use their late 1st round pick and it'd be a done deal. Of course, as the draft drew closer, more scouts and coaches became enamored with Mahomes and he vaulted up the draft board. The Chiefs figured (correctly, BTW) that they would have to get to #10 (ahead of N.O. and Arizona) to get their guy. The only concern was supposedly the Bears REALLY liked Mahomes too and were deciding between him and Trubisky.

Of course, the Bears executed the stupid trade they did on draft day and the rest, as they say, is history . . . . .
That’s exactly my point. No one knew on Dak like no one knows basically every year which QBs will pan out.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:04 PM 09-12-2024
That’s exactly my point. No one knew on Dak like no one knows basically every year which QBs will pan out.
That's good chango

Gotta keep the faith
[Reply]
RunKC 12:05 PM 09-12-2024
Andy Reid looked at Mahomes pre-draft and said “that’s Brett Favre”.

Then he came in for a visit and the challenged his mind. He passed with flying colors. Then the GM said he was the best football player he’d seen before Mahomes first year as a starter.

They knew
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:26 PM 09-12-2024
Best college player I've ever seen. Screw "numbers ". Dude wasn't just dinking and ducking to guys with 10 yards of separation like a certain Broncos QB did in the PAC. Dude was making tight window throws that very few college QBs have ever made. I literally celebrated so hard when they drafted him because I knew we FINALLY got our guy. Something I didn't think was possible picking 27 so he wasn't someone I expected them to get.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:30 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
So does Bo get benched this game or for the next one?
Let's wait until preseason is over before we execute the guy. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5086 of 5108
« First < 4086458649865036507650825083508450855086 50875088508950905096 > Last »
Up