ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5077 of 5105
« First < 4077457749775027506750735074507550765077 50785079508050815087 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:52 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by manchambo:
That kinda sucks because the oline was Denver's highest ranked position groups according to the preseason ranking.
Chango!!!!

Nice game on Sunday buddy. Nix looks great.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:52 PM 09-10-2024
Blown Pix
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:54 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
"Believe it or not"

:-)

Yeah, not going to have a very hard time convincing anyone that Clay engaged in that type of buffoonery.
"Did you know the guy with like 200,000 posts here was a troll?"

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:57 PM 09-10-2024
That kinda sucks because the oline was Denver's highest ranked position groups according to the preseason ranking.
Yeah. Actually am a bit shocked at that stat. I don't think much of Bolles and McGlinchey but certainly wouldn't put them in league worst tier of OT pairings and Meinerz is a fucking stud.
[Reply]
TEX 02:58 PM 09-10-2024
Chambo, it is you!
Understand now why many, including myself, picked Denver to win less games than last season? Hard to win with little talent + a rookie QB drafted #12 overall who cant throw over 20 yards accurately+ a 3rd choice HC on a money grab.

Ill stand by 6 - 11.
[Reply]
manchambo 02:59 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Yeah. Actually am a bit shocked at that stat. I don't think much of Bolles and McGlinchey but certainly wouldn't put them in league worst tier of OT pairings and Meinerz is a ****ing stud.
It should be at least a mediocre line.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:59 PM 09-10-2024
I saw enough to know that the Doinks arent going to be competitive for a long time...Bolles is likely gone, their WRs are back-ups on most teams.

It's about the most vacant roster I can remember...5 top picks wasted for Wilson/Payton will do that...not to mention picking Juedy over CeeDee Lamb and the 5th over-all for Chubb.

A 12th for Nix will likely be added to that list...he's been forced onto a team with no real play-makers. I'm not sure the results people were expecting..

Failure on all levels...

Where do you even start...a LT at #2 overall? Break even move...
[Reply]
manchambo 03:00 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Chango!!!!

Nice game on Sunday buddy. Nix looks great.
Well, you know, lots of good quarterbacks have been bad in their first game.

Of course, a lot more shitty quarterbacks have been bad in their first game.

So who knows.
[Reply]
TEX 03:01 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I saw enough to know that the Doinks arent going to be competitive for a long time...Bolles is likely gone, their WRs are back-ups on most teams.

It's about the most vacant roster I can remember...5 top picks wasted for Wilson/Payton will do that...not to mention picking Juedy over CeeDee Lamb and the 5th over-all for Chubb.

A 12th for Nix will likely be added to that list...

Failure on all levels...
BUT they did win the preseason!!! :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:04 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

A 12th for Nix will likely be added to that list...

Failure on all levels...
Mahomes has absolutely broken these teams.

The best thing they could possibly do is just stop racing the Chiefs and race the track. Drive your own race.

Quit trying to chase Mahomes. They're just overdriving the car, getting too deep into the corner and then skidding off the track.

Ignore the Chiefs. Forget about the Chiefs. None of y'all are relevant to the Chiefs. They aren't thinking about you, you shouldn't be thinking about them.

The Chargers may have finally taken this course. They're gonna run their own race. They're gonna build their team how they want, hit their marks, focus on their own brake points and try to set the best lap they can.

But the Broncos and Raiders are still out there trying to throw up blocks when they're 2 laps down. And the longer they continue to try to build their squads with the Chiefs in mind, the longer its going to be for them to even get themselves back to playoff contention.

It's gonna take 2-3 seasons but the only way to get there is to ignore Kansas City. They're not who you're trying to catch right now. Work on being a mid-pack team before you try to figure out how to run up front.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:05 PM 09-10-2024
Dollar General, has you guys set. Dawg!
[Reply]
TEX 03:07 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

The best thing they could possibly do is just stop racing the Chiefs and race the track. Drive your own race.

Quit trying to chase Mahomes. They're just overdriving the car, getting too deep into the corner and then skidding off the track.

Ignore the Chiefs. Forget about the Chiefs. None of y'all are relevant to the Chiefs. They aren't thinking about you, you shouldn't be thinking about them.

The Chargers may have finally taken this course. They're gonna run their own race. They're gonna build their team how they want, hit their marks, focus on their own brake points and try to set the best lap they can.

But the Broncos and Raiders are still out there trying to throw up blocks when they're 2 laps down. And the longer they continue to try to build their squads with the Chiefs in mind, the longer its going to be for them to even get themselves back to playoff contention.

It's gonna take 2-3 seasons but the only way to get there is to ignore Kansas City. They're not who you're trying to catch right now. Work on being a mid-pack team before you try to figure out how to run up front.
Damn good take!
[Reply]
staylor26 03:08 PM 09-10-2024
Does anybody remember "more athletic Drew Brees" shit that was coming from more than just KnowMo?

:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:11 PM 09-10-2024
No shit. Sean Payton can blow smoke up his ass all he wants, but when it's down to nut cutting time he doesn't even trust Bo to attack the intermediate parts of the field, much less keep defenses honest by going deep.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:14 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

The $24 million per for Surtain was a desperation signing...I would have flipped him for picks. Start over fresh...build your lines.

They are 3 years away... minimum...should have been honest with themselves.

Chargers cut bait with their old guard...

Donks have a festering culture that expects to lose...almost a decade of consecutive losing seasons will bring that. It's NFL Siberia for potential FA...they sign on to collect a check...like Payton did.
[Reply]
Page 5077 of 5105
« First < 4077457749775027506750735074507550765077 50785079508050815087 > Last »
Up