ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5032 of 5095
« First < 4032453249324982502250285029503050315032 503350345035503650425082 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:57 AM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I get that... but, you're comparing a 10+ year veteran playing for his job essentially with a rookie. I'm not going to get wrapped up in stats.

If the Broncos play better offensively with Nix and they continue to build each week, while the wins may not be there... I'm not going to be disappointed if the team is 'better' and Nix plays with more confidence and owns that offense, but his stat lines don't beat 2023 Russ across the board.
Another complicating factor is that Russell Wilson didn't have covered parking in Denver. It looks like Nix will have covered parking.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:01 PM 08-29-2024
Did....did that....did that article....did that article knowmo posted just say that Payton is as impressed with Bo as he was Taysum Hill at QB OMFG what a disaster :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I just re read it and yup it sure did
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:09 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Even Knowmo has to admit that these stats would be extremely disappointing

That’s totally unrealistic. Ryan Edwards said on his radio show that Bo Nix threw one interception in the entirety of camp. Also, Bo never fumbled in his two years at Oregon.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:11 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
That’s totally unrealistic. Ryan Edwards said on his radio show that Bo Nix threw one interception in the entirety of camp. Also, Bo never fumbled in his two years at Oregon.
Why are you still hedging your bets with Zach then? Why did you post a thread comparing Bo to Taysum Hill?
[Reply]
New World Order 12:12 PM 08-29-2024
His eyes are going to get pretty wide when Omenihu, Karlaftis and Chris Jones are running at him
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:12 PM 08-29-2024
Camp means shit. Remember when you said Pat was a "pick machine" in camp then put up the greatest season in NFL history?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:13 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
His eyes are going to get pretty wide when Omenihu, Karlaftis and Chris Jones are running at him
People confident in a player don't pimp Zach fucking Wilson...
[Reply]
New World Order 12:15 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
People confident in a player don't pimp Zach ****ing Wilson...
Knowmo knows what he’s doing.

Troll now, disappear in October, return in April.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:25 PM 08-29-2024
Why are you still hedging your bets with Zach then? Why did you post a thread comparing Bo to Taysum Hill?
I want the Broncos to sign Zach to an extension so they can trade him in a year or two. I don’t think Denver will be sitting on the sidelines during free agency next year, so they won’t be able to get a comp pick if Zach signs elsewhere.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:27 PM 08-29-2024
I want the Broncos to sign Zach to an extension so they can trade him in a year or two. I don’t think Denver will be sitting on the sidelines during free agency next year, so they won’t be able to get a comp pick if Zach signs elsewhere.
So what snaps is Zach getting to do that? Why did you ignore the Taysum Hill part? You got busted with that little homer artice...
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:32 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Wow, covered parking? In Denver? That's amazing and innovative. No one here has - wait, I have it at my house. And my workplace. And at the mall. And my doctor's office. In fact, I have covered parking everywhere I go.

The broncos didn't have covered parking until now?
They were thinking about adding covered parking a few years ago but decided that money would be better spent by paying Condoleezza Rice and Lewis Hamilton a ton of money for providing absolutely nothing of value.

Priorities, my man, priorities.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:38 PM 08-29-2024
So what snaps is Zach getting to do that? Why did you ignore the Taysum Hill part? You got busted with that little homer artice...
Ideally, he signs a two year extension, balls out again in the preseason next year, and we trade him the following offseason.

He’s proud that he noticed Taysom Hill when nobody else did. He got a lot out of him. Why are you ignoring the Drew Brees part?
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:48 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
How far have the Broncos fallen? They've fallen so far that this idiot is bragging that they're expected to win more than 5.5 games.
That's not that far off, I would take the over bet. IMHO, I say 6 with the ceiling at 7 for 1st year starter with a made over roster.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:49 PM 08-29-2024
Ideally, he signs a two year extension, balls out again in the preseason next year, and we trade him the following offseason.

He’s proud that he noticed Taysom Hill when nobody else did. He got a lot out of him. Why are you ignoring the Drew Brees part?
Balls out again in preseason… you’re nauseating.
[Reply]
DomCasual 12:54 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Even Knowmo has to admit that these stats would be extremely disappointing

I think his TD/Int ratio will be better than that. He’s a QB who has been careful with the ball. Sean Payton runs an offense where the QB is expected to be careful with the ball. Russell Wilson went 26/8 last year, which included throwing up some prayers. It stands to reason that even if the rest of his statline doesn’t blow anyone away, his TD/Int ratio will be more like 2/1.

Also, tell me what Javonte Williams’ et. al. numbers look like, and I can tell you what I hope for Bo Nix. Supposedly, Javonte has looked more like pre-injury Javonte. That would go along way between 6-11 and maybe 9-8 or 10-7, and in the playoff hunt.
[Reply]
Page 5032 of 5095
« First < 4032453249324982502250285029503050315032 503350345035503650425082 > Last »
Up