ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5011 of 5112
« First < 4011451149114961500150075008500950105011 5012501350145015502150615111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:10 PM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Wins grow the smugness in these Mule toolers. Those 8 wins by Bounty Boy and the 6th best QB in a mediocre class SUUURRE has them strutting again...
I can't even remember the last time the Chiefs had 8 wins or less?

Was it 2012?
[Reply]
TEX 05:17 PM 08-22-2024
Wins grow the smugness in these Mule toolers. Those 8 wins by Bounty Boy and the 6th best QB in a mediocre class SUUURRE has them strutting again...
This is gospel.Its just PRESEASON and they think they have something. So they run over here, pounding their collective chests in need of some sort of validation. That very process shows the state of their fan base. D-E-S-P-O-R-A-T-E. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 05:18 PM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I can't even remember the last time the Chiefs had 8 wins or less?

Was it 2012?
Yes..
[Reply]
TEX 05:19 PM 08-22-2024
Denver has never had what KC has had in the Mahomes era...
Exactly. Their best of times, were never this good.

:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:22 PM 08-22-2024
This is the second longest losing streak the Donkeys have ever had. The largest was 13 seasons under .500, their current is 7.

KC’s longest losing streak was 7 seasons.

So not only have the Dungkeys never achieved what KC is currently doing, but KC has never reached the lows that Dungver has reached.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:28 PM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
This is the second longest losing streak the Donkeys have ever had. The largest was 13 seasons under .500, their current is 7.

KC’s longest losing streak was 7 seasons.

So not only have the Dungkeys never achieved what KC is currently doing, but KC has never reached the lows that Dungver has reached.
Dude, look at the AV column. It's basically an assignment of their most valuable player.

Last year was Russ. 4 seasons ago it was fucking Bolles. What a dumpster full of turds that org is. They are still paying for their most valuable player to look like shit on the Steelers. Paton and Painkiller STILL have jobs! That's the braintrust that's going to usher in the NIX ERA

:-) :-) :-) :-)

https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../den/index.htm
[Reply]
Pablo 06:24 PM 08-22-2024
Russet, the most valuable player for the donks last year, is starting preseason game 3 for the Steelers
[Reply]
DomCasual 06:45 PM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
KC slept walked through that game. They figured 17 straight, 8.5 years - we got this. They literally gave that one away. Didn't even matter in the long run. KC won their 4th Super Bowl. I get that you guys won your Super Bowl too that game. Guess what? Ours is much better. :-)

You remember the feeling of winning your 4th Super Bowl, in route to becoming the NFL's newest dynasty, right? Oh wait, never mind...Carry on strolling down peasant lane, celebrating regular season wins. :-)
Quoting my earlier post:

Originally Posted by DomCasual:
With few exceptions, conversations on this board about any team other than the Chiefs (and especially the Broncos) involve entering the Circle of Stupid. It's disappointing, because there are some otherwise intelligent, fairly clever posters here (TEX isn't necessarily one of those, nor is Pasta).

As you mentioned a little while ago, they are generally incapable of acknowledging an opposing player or team might actually be good. And don't even try to explain the concept of nuance with them. Success in seasons outside of the ones where the Chiefs have ended up the final winner only happened because of cheating, or the league predetermining the outcome, or the entire league taking a year off, or the unfairness of playing at altitude, or whatever. Why are they like this? My theory is that it takes a few generations to outgrow inferiority complexes when they get so deeply ingrained.
Insert your Chiefs fan predictable response when things don't go their way:

1) "You didn't beat us. We beat ourselves."

2) "You only won because you cheated." (Cheating can involve any number of shenanigans - they just pick whatever is the lowest-hanging fruit for the game or season in question.)

3) "The league is completely rigged this year. It's been basically rigged every year, other than '1969, 2019, 2023, and 2024."

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:48 PM 08-22-2024
Quoting my earlier post:

2) "You only won because you cheated." (Cheating can involve any number of shenanigans - they just pick whatever is the lowest-hanging fruit for the game or season in question.)

3) "The league is completely rigged this year. It's been basically rigged every year, other than '1969, 2019, 2023, and 2024."

Who gives a fuck what you even say , your team is a dumpster fire with dumpster fire coaching with dumpster fire ownership. Enjoy 4th place and a top 10 pick again
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:49 PM 08-22-2024
^ This is what I don't get. Bemoaning the fact you aren't getting legitimate discussion here when you admittedly troll is fucking retarded.
[Reply]
TEX 06:52 PM 08-22-2024
Quoting my earlier post:

Words and MOAR words... You got nothing as usual, but you think that you do. Just like your team. :-)

Be sure to run this by your wife, and come back and tell us all about it. :-)

Now, eat #### pie, QUEER!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:54 PM 08-22-2024
Quoting my earlier post:

Probably best to go home little bro. We’re about to have a discussion about dynasties. You and the Donx fanbase won’t understand the verbiage. Good night!
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:28 PM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Who gives a **** what you even say , your team is a dumpster fire with dumpster fire coaching with dumpster fire ownership. Enjoy 4th place and a top 10 pick again
Dumpster fires take offense at this comparison. I believe you owe dumpster fires everywhere an apology!
[Reply]
Pablo 07:28 PM 08-22-2024
https://www.broncosboard.com/node/407108

Do yourselves a favor and take a gander at the delusion
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:36 PM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
^ This is what I don't get. Bemoaning the fact you aren't getting legitimate discussion here when you admittedly troll is ****ing reeruned.
In fairness, the post in question - the one in which I admitted to trolling - was so obvious, I assumed it would be taken light-heartedly. Like, it was an obvious joke. I only mentioned the trolling part when someone brought it up several months after the fact, oblivious to the concept of it being tongue-in-cheek.
[Reply]
Page 5011 of 5112
« First < 4011451149114961500150075008500950105011 5012501350145015502150615111 > Last »
Up