ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 51
« First < 404647484950 51 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
MIAdragon 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Wouldn't surprise me IF Veach has talks with Miami about Tyreek, Miami asking for draft pick/s PLUS must include Worthy.

Would you give Worthy to the Phins for Hill? I don't think I would.
Lolz
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fishels:
I just remember him pushing someone on the chiefs sideline. A cameraman perhaps?

A cameraman that wasn’t supposed to be there?

Here’s the thing: Davante doesn’t have a history of getting in trouble, on/off the field. He doesn’t street race, do drugs, beat/assault women, abuse vacuums, etc. by all accounts, he’s a pro’s pro.

If one incident happens involving a cameraman is the straw for you, whatever floats your boat.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don't think there's any chance on a Tyreek deal really happening, I recognize it almost certainly would be the wrong move for us in the long run, and yet I could totally stomach it if it means seeing the offense kick it up five or so notches while finishing the threepeat.
This is where I am at. I think everyone recognizes it would mortgage the future for the present.

HOWEVER, if you three-peat, you go down in the history books as the greatest dynasty ever. Why the F not go after that and go after it hard? Would be pretty damn sweet to see Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and Hunt tearing shit up in the Super Bowl to secure that title as the greatest dynasty ever. I dont know I'm a sucker for nostalgia as well.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:59 AM Today
Wouldn't surprise me IF Veach has talks with Miami about Tyreek, Miami asking for draft pick/s PLUS must include Worthy.

Fuck no.
[Reply]
Bump 01:40 PM Today

nope
[Reply]
Kman34 01:53 PM Today

Why does people assume the Dolphins want to trade Tyreek?? Just because he was mad that they suck at QB?? Maybe they should trade for a QB..
And utter BS to think you would trade a up and coming star Worthy on a rookie contract for a cap anchor..
[Reply]
In58men 02:03 PM Today
Miami is ongoing to be in the market, gonna see Hill gone in a package deal.

Jaelan Phillips announces he is out for the season again, this time with a knee injury. pic.twitter.com/qw2mmBZwmD

— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) October 2, 2024

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:07 PM Today
We’ve been dreaming about this piece of shit for two years now… make it happen Veach.

[Reply]
O.city 02:11 PM Today
It's pretty much Cooper or Hopkins at this point based on what you need to replace.

I'd prefer Cooper me thinks. Ideally, you'd have Johnson from Carolina and could have him signed to replace HOllywood next year, but I don't know that he's on the block.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Why does people assume the Dolphins want to trade Tyreek?? Just because he was mad that they suck at QB?? Maybe they should trade for a QB..
And utter BS to think you would trade a up and coming star Worthy on a rookie contract for a cap anchor..
this season is already a lost cause for them.

Tua is also a wild card because I have to think (or at least hope) he’s played his last down. If it’s injury settlement, best thing Miami can do is tank next year too and pay off as much as they can right away. If that’s the case then tyreeks picks are more valuable than the dead cap

With all that I’m not sure if a $36m 30 yo wide receiver is in their priorities anymore. The only reason they signed him was to go all in on a run over the next 2 years.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's pretty much Cooper or Hopkins at this point based on what you need to replace.

I'd prefer Cooper me thinks. Ideally, you'd have Johnson from Carolina and could have him signed to replace HOllywood next year, but I don't know that he's on the block.
Cooper is too drops-prone.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:

Cooper is the only realistic "name" trade candidate for us.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:18 PM Today
To get Tyreek back you'd have to dish out at minimum a 1st and a 3rd. I would.
[Reply]
O.city 02:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Cooper is too drops-prone.
Only one that fits in the price tag we've got without maneuvering money around.
[Reply]
O.city 02:19 PM Today
Miami should absolutely trade Tyreek but the Chiefs won't be in that market.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 51
« First < 404647484950 51 >
Up