ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Leo Chenal Thread*****
Dante84 09:23 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Leo Chenal was drafted with pick 103 of round 3 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.99 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 3 out of 2419 LB from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/unnXwkfpiT #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/YdwWEkOnmR

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 30, 2022

The moment our newest LB got the call he was joining the Chiefs 📲 @chenal_leo pic.twitter.com/2q3fLOFoPA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 4, 2022

[Reply]
Chargem 02:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Falcons got dominated in TOP and then had to pass constantly to catch up.

So that would explain that.
Ravens 28 passes 20 rushes
Bengals 25 passes 32 rushes
Falcons 29 passes 25 rushes

It will be nothing to do with TOP or pass rate, it will be personnel. Falcons must have played a lot more 11 and the Chiefs matched with a sub package, rather than playing base.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I know that people like to disregard RAS, and I fully agree that it does not guarantee a good football player to have a high score, but I DO think it tells you about someone's raw athletic ability. That, combined with football intelligence and a desire to be great are pretty good indicators.

Chenal, at 9.99 is a physical freak. And every week, he shows football intelligence and a desire to be great.

I love the kid.
I think Spags said he is pound for pound the strongest player on the defense.

I can't wait to see how good he becomes.

Side note: I almost feel like the defense would be better if you swapped Gay and Bolton. Bolton is a tackling machine, but he cannot cover, is slow, and maybe needs other players to succeed to make a splash play like running down a QB. Gay wasn't the brain that Bolton is, but he was definitely faster and more athletic.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:52 AM Today
Leo Chenal doesn't believe in God. God believes in Leo Chenal.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Up