ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Photo hosting, and a lifelong dream has come true
Bugeater 01:27 PM 07-23-2024
What sites do you guys use for photo hosting these days? I used to use tinypic, but then they went out of business. Then I used imgur, but they got weird. And I've tried Google photos but I'm old and I just don't get it. Any other ideas? I want to post some pics of my house I've been working on for over a year.

Also, a lifelong dream has come true, I now have one of these:

It's a 96 with a one year engine option, the LT4 with six speed. Good for well over 350hp. I may die in it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:04 PM 07-24-2024
Dropbox keeps all my docs and photos. I also use Amazon photos.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 01:00 PM 07-24-2024
What's the difference between the LT1 and the LT4 engine Bug?
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 01:03 PM 07-24-2024
Try and learn something new and go with Google.

I recently ponied up 5$ a month to Apple for extra storage. I spent a day putting stuff in iCloud. I'm sitting at 21,000+ now. It works well if you use your iPhone for pictures. Take one, it's there on all you devices. Delete one.. it's gone.

I can only do any real searching unless I'm on my laptop. I've created a monster but a least the images are in two places now.
[Reply]
chinaski 01:09 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
What's the difference between the LT1 and the LT4 engine Bug?
Different Heads and Intake, Roller Rockers, Larger Valves, Camshaft etc.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:13 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
That's a freakishly healthy looking lawn. Are you related to George Toma by chance?

Great job on the crib!
[Reply]
Lzen 01:55 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
That's a freakishly healthy looking lawn. Are you related to George Toma by chance?

Great job on the crib!
Right?
I saw that and immediately thought sod.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:06 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Is it a real LT4 car or just stickers?

[Reply]
Bugeater 02:14 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by chinaski:
BTW, looks like those headlights are sagging a bit. I believe there is a rubber pad with a screw that you can adjust the headlight doors...been awhile. I would have to research it.

The gears on the headlight motors originally were nylon or some type of plastic (along with the bushings) they deteriorate over time, but it's a super easy fix to tear into the motors and replace the gears/bushings. So if they start binding up, that's usually the issue.

That's is one of the few things I have had to do to my car along with the Brake Master Cylinder, Fluids, Belts and Hoses. I'm still on the OEM brake pads from 96, as my car has low mileage. Still had the OEM Goodyear Eagles when I bought mine during the pandemic. Now sporting Continental Extreme Contact. Looks like your car might have Chrome ZR1 wheels instead of the stock Sawblades.

Also, these cars run HOT, it's NORMAL. All new C4 owners think their cars are overheating. It's entirely normal for these cars to get into the 230 degree range in the city or in traffic (trust the digital gauge over the analog) - Fans kick on around 227-228 and they will cool back down. :-)
Holy shit, someone else here owns one. Mine isn't some low mileage creampuff tho, it has 98k on it and it's been handed around like some two-bit floozy. But she never disappoints me, she still runs hard.

I've never had any issues with it running hot tho, even when I'm driving hard. I do feel quite a bit of heat from the trans.

I've fooled around with the headlamps, and I found a way to adjust the tops, but haven't found a way to adjust the bottoms.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:15 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Right?
I saw that and immediately thought sod.
You thought correctly. Wasn't any way I was bringing that weedy mess back.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:29 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Haha! Looks like the stuntmen from the original Magnum, P.I. television show are still hanging out!
:-)
[Reply]
Otter 04:36 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Great job on the crib!
Yeah, we're gonna have to check that for PEDs.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 04:59 PM 07-24-2024
Damn nice car. Love the grand sports and they are going up in value with nice examples. It appears you have a nice one!

My father-in-law and myself are currently shopping for a clean C3. We want to go full hotrod with a blower, bug catcher and side pipes.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:06 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
What sites do you guys use for photo hosting these days? I used to use tinypic, but then they went out of business. Then I used imgur, but they got weird. And I've tried Google photos but I'm old and I just don't get it. Any other ideas? I want to post some pics of my house I've been working on for over a year.

Also, a lifelong dream has come true, I now have one of these:

It's a 96 with a one year engine option, the LT4 with six speed. Good for well over 350hp. I may die in it.
https://imgbb.com/

Been using this for years.

Nice job on the whip!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:24 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
On general principle I have to deduct a point for painting brick, even though I'll note that the house looks great and much better than it did before.
That answers the question of whether i should look for a thread to post pics of my recent house painting...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up