ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Please pray for Jamaica!
Coochie liquor 07:36 PM 07-02-2024
In Ocho Rios right now, and the island is about to get hammered. If you’ve never been, it’s a very poor country, with little to no building codes, and some homes literally made of scrap plywood, and leftover materials. It’s gonna be a really rough go for the people here, and it’s so sad.

We could have left a couple days early, but I vowed to stay later and use my construction skills if needed. In the morning we will be locked in our room for the duration of the storm. It’s not the first hurricane we’ve endured, but it’s not me I’m worried about. The people here will be devastated if this continues at this rate.

Luckily we bought another shroom candy bar before the dispensary closed. So our plan is to stay in the room, but leave the planet for a while!

Please pray for Jamaica, and hopefully see you guys on the flip side!
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:39 AM 07-03-2024
"I don't think the heavy stuff is going to come down for awhile"
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 12:03 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I threw a beer can at an F1 in 2008. Knocked over the Dairy Queen in Iowa City behind my house.
That must have been one hell of a beer can to do that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:03 PM 07-03-2024
Drink some hooch, pet your pooch, and lick some cooch
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:04 PM 07-03-2024
Crave is banging a 10 in Hurricane forced winds as we speak down there. Each gust is adding to his thrust power he says
[Reply]
scho63 12:38 PM 07-03-2024
I ain't ballsy enough to ride out a Cat 5
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:43 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Be safe. Once the hurricane passes, things could get ugly the first week, especially without power.

Could be massive crime and lack of safety.

God bless you and everyone you're traveling with. Quite the sacrifice.
I've been through tornados and floods where our community was fairly devastated. Not once was there "massive crime and lack of safety."
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 12:52 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I've been through tornados and floods where our community was fairly devastated. Not once was there "massive crime and lack of safety."
Yeah. But this is...... Jamaica.....
[Reply]
TLO 12:54 PM 07-03-2024
How is the bobsled team?
[Reply]
loochy 12:55 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
How is the bobsled team?
They're now a waterslide team
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:19 PM 07-03-2024
I'll pray that it washes away to every damn low life criminal that plagues that island to the sea.
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:26 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
That must have been one hell of a beer can to do that.
Live look at the beer can...
Attached: worlds-biggest-beer-can_8SVFw_6648.jpg (33.3 KB) 
[Reply]
srvy 01:28 PM 07-03-2024
Well good for you but this is Jamaica its a different animal with many desperately poor people.

Prayers and respect for Coochie and those unfortunates in the path of this monster.
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:34 PM 07-03-2024
https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...-advisory.html

https://apnews.com/article/haiti-us-...0768d3156dbd23

I think he was more referring to these...

A natural disaster is potentially throwing gasoline on a fire...

When you have to evacuate non-essential personnel from an embassy due to gang violence, kidnappings, and murders... yeah... it's a powder keg...

Prayers for the people there and those who are sticking around to help, and their safety as well.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:35 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...-advisory.html

https://apnews.com/article/haiti-us-...0768d3156dbd23

I think he was more referring to these...

A natural disaster is potentially throwing gasoline on a fire...

When you have to evacuate non-essential personnel from an embassy due to gang violence, kidnappings, and murders... yeah... it's a powder keg...
Yeah, that's not good.
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:37 PM 07-03-2024
Yeah, that's not good.
Yeah, I was looking at going on vacation to somewhere in Central America/ The Caribbean this winter... after some brief research, Jamaica was quickly removed from the list.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up