ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>If Reid doesn't get fired
FlintHillsChiefs 07:11 PM 01-06-2018
I'm fucking done. The tub of gelatinous goo can go FUCK himself. FIRE him or I quit
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:36 AM 01-07-2018
Reid will continue to be here for a long time. He will continue to have good to great regular seasons and than proceed to shart in the playoffs. It’s who he is so just enjoy the abuse.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:51 AM 01-07-2018
Reid isn't going anywhere. So I'll play the role of optimist. Reid isn't marvin lewis or Marty. He makes dumb playoff decisions but he's also won 11 playoff games. With McNabb, he had a qb good enough to overcome his stupidity. I don't know how good mahomes will be but we know Alex Smith can't beat Reid's stupidity. Mahomes and his ability to freelance possibly might. At least we have hope now.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 10:54 AM 01-07-2018
It looks like you're done then
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:56 AM 01-07-2018
Good luck with Hunt grabbing his balls and making his coach answer for the puss poor results.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:01 AM 01-07-2018
2 years ago in the regular season Denver scored to go up by 8 on a play where if the runner had sat down at the 1 yard line, they instantly win. We came back and won.

You'd think that might be in the back of Andy's or Sutton's or the Players' minds when Tenn got their last first down. If we let him score - we get the ball back down 8 with like 1:45.

It's all just random unforeseeable events to them apparently.
[Reply]
Toad 11:02 AM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Reid isn’t going anywhere.

Most realistic scenario is that he finally makes long needed changes to his coaching staff... i.e. a new defensive coordinator, a new offensive line coach and completely delegating playcalling responsibilities to Nagy.
Yes. Not optimistic it those changes will be made though
[Reply]
redfan 11:47 AM 01-07-2018
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you op...
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 12:53 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
R-E-L-A-X.

Mahomes will fix the porous run defense. The non-existent pass rush. The dropped passes. The Andy Reid conservative play calling.

The league has NO chance.
Hmmm ... The defense only gave up 22 points!!! Yeah, I know they should have made a stop ... but, in my mind the defense did NOT lose the game. Alex Smith lost the game ... any kind of score in the second half and we win. And, you know ... a first down or 2 along the way just might have run enough time off the clock. Plus, the defensive players were worn out from being on the field far too long.

Clay may have lost the bet with you but he is spot on with his accessment to of Smith. So, in a way I think he won the bet!!!
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:54 PM 01-07-2018
Throw out the entire defense and roll w/Mahomey.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:55 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
How is retaining Reid any different than the Bengals retaining Marvin Lewis?
It's not. If this was a video game Reid is simply the next level up Marvin Lewis.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:58 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Reid isn't going anywhere. So I'll play the role of optimist. Reid isn't marvin lewis or Marty. He makes dumb playoff decisions but he's also won 11 playoff games. With McNabb, he had a qb good enough to overcome his stupidity. I don't know how good mahomes will be but we know Alex Smith can't beat Reid's stupidity. Mahomes and his ability to freelance possibly might. At least we have hope now.
Most of those playoff games were a loooong time ago. You don't need me to remind you what NFL stands for. Reid was a great coach who's window shut. Now he just stuck in perpetual one and done(beating Hoyer hardly counts)
[Reply]
HayWire 12:00 PM 10-23-2021
Is this a Pete mult?
[Reply]
NotDonger 12:19 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Is this a Pete mult?
I don't think so. He doesn't have pete's panache.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:23 PM 10-23-2021
Heh.

Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
R-E-L-A-X.

Mahomes will fix the porous run defense. The non-existent pass rush. The dropped passes. The Andy Reid conservative play calling.

The league has NO chance.

[Reply]
HayWire 12:26 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Heh.
Sorry, this a a stupid bump

My fault GCat

But some of these are funny as hell.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up