ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BENCH TRASH JAWAAN TAYLOR
Daru 04:18 PM 09-29-2024
Such garbage!!
[Reply]
phisherman 09:14 PM Yesterday
Dude has had maybe 2 bad snaps tonight. Chill the f**k out.
[Reply]
Bump 09:15 PM Yesterday
he got it together, but killing a drive and then killing a TD early on just sucks
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:21 PM Yesterday
Would you rather have a guy who gets flagged too much or a guy who lets his QB get clobbered?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Would you rather have a guy who gets flagged too much or a guy who lets his QB get clobbered?
For his contract? Neither.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:37 PM Yesterday
I dunno. He seems to hurt us more that he helps us, but I'm not diagnosing every play either. But damn dude...stop fucking jumping off sides...

He's the most penalized player in the NFL. That's not a fluke, the dude has serious flaws.
[Reply]
ILikeBigTiddys 09:40 PM Yesterday
Please bring up Remigio and send Skyy to the practice squad
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:42 PM Yesterday
Leave JY alone . He’s solid.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by phisherman:
Dude has had maybe 2 bad snaps tonight. Chill the f**k out.
He erased a Mahomes TD pass.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:00 AM Today
He's a really good pass protector. But why the fuck won't he/the staff make adjustments to the fact that he's the most ref-targeted player in NFL history at this point? He can't put a fucking toe wrong without getting called, so he needs to make an adjustment pre-snap.

I'm not gonna blame him for holding. Literally all of them do that. The Saints got away with one particularly blatant one I saw, but no one even bats an eyelid because it's the Saints and the play didn't work anyway and it's not the Chiefs and who cares. Can't do shit about the refs having binoculars on Taylor.
[Reply]
JPH83 05:10 AM Today
I'm glad there's some pushback on this guy now. The penalties are relentless. If he was truly an elite pass-pro OT (as he's effectively paid to be) it would be fine, but he really isn't. He's certainly not terrible, but he might be the worst contract on the team. It's a shame he was probably the best available when we had that need.
[Reply]
scho63 05:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So a real shitty guy or a really, really shitty guy? :-)
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:19 AM Today
It’s wearing thin for sure. Even got Andy got out of character on that last penalty. When you’re getting paid big money like he is, you shouldn’t be hurting your team EVERY Game!
[Reply]
PHOG 07:44 AM Today
Yeah, I don't remember Andy looking that pissed at a player after the holding penalty (I think?). If looks could have killed, and all.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I dunno. He seems to hurt us more that he helps us, but I'm not diagnosing every play either. But damn dude...stop ****ing jumping off sides...

He's the most penalized player in the NFL. That's not a fluke, the dude has serious flaws.
If you take out the false starts, He's fine. Every lineman gets called for holding from time to time. And he wouldn't have nearly as many false starts if collinsworth hadn't gone on a personal crusade last season.

We might be over paying him, sure, but he's not a disaster of a tackle over there. There's a reason top tackles are paid monster salaries...hard to find.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Yeah, I don't remember Andy looking that pissed at a player after the holding penalty (I think?). If looks could have killed, and all.
I've seen him that made at the refs and other teams players (:-) Goff) but if he's done that to a Chiefs player I can't remember it
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up