Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>London Game Jags/Bears
BlackHelicopters 07:16 AM Today
Discuss this early game.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
4 TDs for Caleb. But but but Denver fans say it's too hard for a rookie to flash...
Well the Bears have far more weapons than Denver. Also most saw Nix as a 2nd rounder at best while Williams was compared to Mahomes. Williams should be transitioning easier than Nix.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
It's not our fault your culture can't fathom national identity. Wales is a country. England is a country. They are both part of the United Kingdom, which is also a country. Generally most people from Wales or Scotland will say they are Welsh or Scottish rather than British. If you are from England you will either say you are English or British, and how you answer that question will generally depend on your politics.
So if England, Scotland, and Wales are countries and the UK is a country then what is Great Britain? Is it also a country? If it is a country what’s the order of all these countries?

I’m thinking of it like one of those toys with a big doll that opens up to a smaller one which then opens up to a smaller one.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Well the Bears have far more weapons than Denver. Also most saw Nix as a 2nd rounder at best while Williams was compared to Mahomes. Williams should be transitioning easier than Nix.
I would expect a 25 year old QB to be prepared
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:06 PM Today
In fairness to Jax, the NFL really shit on them with back to back games in England
[Reply]
Womble 12:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So if England, Scotland, and Wales are countries and the UK is a country then what is Great Britain? Is it also a country? If it is a country what’s the order of all these countries?

I’m thinking of it like one of those toys with a big doll that opens up to a smaller one which then opens up to a smaller one.
Great Britain is the island and is not a country. The countries of England, Scotland and Wales are contained within the island. The UK's full name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:12 PM Today
Thank God I missed another Bears game.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Kansas did not yet exist when Kansas City was founded. The good old days. :-)

The name derived from the Kansa Indian tribe.
Kanza.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
Maybe Jacksonville would take our 1st for Brian Thomas jr.? I know it wouldn’t happen but I can dream
That, or send a 3rd and a 5th for Christian Kirk. Bothof those guys deserve to be saved from NFL purgatory.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Kanza.
I've seen it both ways. In any event, I assume that the correct English spelling wasn't a major point of importance to them or the guys who kicked them out of the area.
[Reply]
TEX 01:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
In fairness to Jax, the NFL really shit on them with back to back games in England
Well, they did the same thing last year and won them both.:-)

And from what I hear, Jacksonville loves playing over there. The owner says it's fabulous and he'd go over there as much as he can, but yeah I get where you're coming from it's got to affect them
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Well, they did the same thing last year and won them both.:-)

And from what I hear, Jacksonville loves playing over there. The owner says it's fabulous and he'd go over there as much as he can, but yeah I get where you're coming from it's got to affect them
Yeah two weeks away from your family and your own bed, I find it completely unfair
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up