ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets fire Saleh
Dante84 08:10 AM Today

ESPN sources: Jets fired HC Robert Saleh.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:24 AM Today
Man that GM Rodgers so cruel man but what if his QB the one at fault will he bench him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Elite DC. Go back to the NFC Robert

"Never solved the QB problem..."

Dafuq is he supposed to do with Aaron Rodgers? He had no influence in acquiring him and he damn sure has no leverage over him in terms of coaching/discipline.

The Jets dropped a circus in his lap and Rodgers proceeded to suck. That's not on Saleh.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:27 AM Today
I figured Saleh was going to get fired, even mid season but I didn't expect it week 6 lol

I don't want to say I feel bad for him per se but like clearly this is a result of Rodger's gigantic ego not being able to deal with the fact that he's washed and he sucks now. Like Saleh isn't an amazing coach but he's not the reason the Jets are struggling. Rodgers talked an enormous amount of shit about how great they were gonna be and the defense is really good but the offense is bad because Rodgers is bad.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Dafuq is he supposed to do with Aaron Rodgers? He had no influence in acquiring him and he damn sure has no leverage over him in terms of coaching/discipline.

The Jets dropped a circus in his lap and Rodgers proceeded to suck. That's not on Saleh.
This was all so predictable too.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:29 AM Today
Holy shit. I did expect it but not that early.

Rogers strikes again. How many coaches has he gotten fired?
[Reply]
ping2000 09:29 AM Today
It is so awesome to be a Chiefs fan and not a fan of some other shit ass team.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:31 AM Today
lol 2 weeks ago Rodgers was talking about how they need to learn how to deal with success because they beat the Patriots a team that is going to draft what... top 3 at worst
[Reply]
TEX 09:33 AM Today
Because Jets...
[Reply]
TEX 09:34 AM Today

Aaron Rogers IS the problem at QB.
[Reply]
wazu 09:35 AM Today
The Jets have lost 3 games. The opener at San Fran, Denver, and now Minnesota. Really just one "bad" loss, and they are 2-3. If the leash was that short he should have been fired after 2023.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:39 AM Today
Dumpster fire franchise.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:39 AM Today
That was earlier than expected but I guess that's what happens when you go all in for 1 year.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:39 AM Today

Wasn't he part of the team that drafted Zach Wilson 2nd? That blown pick is why Rodgers is there.
[Reply]
scho63 09:56 AM Today
Jets trying to displace the Browns and Raiders as worst run franchise in NFL.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
We should have known as soon as Rodgers shoved him a few weeks ago...

What's he say? I can't make it out.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up