ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Rings-do you wear them?
Holladay 10:49 PM Yesterday
I am not much of a jewelry dude. No bracelets, necklaces, occasionally a decent watch. Not even a wedding band.

I wear a decent Fitbit metal banded (daily) watch for a watch (time) and to monitor steps and such. My son doesn't wear one because he has his phone to look at the time. Not me, I need to glance at my "watch" to see the time, not dig my phone out of my pocket.

It is hard to accessorize for a guy, IMO, other than a watch and or a ring.

I have some decent watches that I wear for special occasions, not daily. My job doesn't need that. I am sure that there is some though.

Back to rings. My go to is wedding band, college ring. Not daily though.

I just bought a VERY simple black onyx ring:

It has some meaning.

Most guys I know, don't wear rings. I haven't.

Just thoughts....
[Reply]
Frazod 09:39 AM Today
I have a nice self-winding watch that I like a lot that I used to wear regularly, just out of habit because I'm old and always wore one. One day the little clip/spring thing holding one side of the band popped out and the band separated. I was, again, driving at the time, and tossed the watch in the center console storage compartment (at least it didn't fly out the window). I couldn't find the missing piece, which I assume fell down beside the seat in a spot I wouldn't be able to locate without removing the seat, which isn't ever going to happen. That was a couple of years ago, and the watch is still in that compartment. It's a simple fix and I should take it to a jeweler, but I honestly never looked at the watch anyway and I never think about it.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:47 AM Today
Was never one for watches or necklaces. Just 1 stainless steel wedding band. Never take it off. My true wedding ring stays in the safe. It is 18k white gold with diamonds and sapphires.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper:
Wedding band, MIA/KIA bracelet with my friends info on it, also carry a cross body sling bag pretty much everywhere. No watch, earrings or necklaces
Is the bag an EDC kit?
[Reply]
philfree 10:25 AM Today
A wedding ring, a gold KC Chiefs pinky ring on my right hand and a gold chain around my neck. I've had watches but I've always spent a lot of time on the golf course and I don't like wearing a watch while I play golf. For a number of years I carried a pocket watch on a chain but most pants these days don't have a watch pocket so I quit doing that and like a lot of folks I just look at my cell phone for the time. Which brings me to an idea I've had for a while now. I want an I phone or something similar that's encompassed in case like a pocket watch. A Smart Pocket Watch! It would look like a traditional old fashioned pocket watch in gold or silver or some other precious metal. It would be cool and fashionable. I worry about how the tech would work when combined with a metal though. :-)

[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up