Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Saints vs Chiefs GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Saints vs. Chiefs 2024 Odds, Oct 7

Spread Favorite: Chiefs (-5.5)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-243), Saints (+198)
Total: 43 points

[Reply]
Womble 08:47 AM Today
We nearly got a clean sweep from the experts over at the Athletic.

[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:52 AM Today
Got gifted tickets. Where's the tailgate?
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 08:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
I can see Kareem getting 2 TDs tonight. I think Reid wanted him to get his TD at home and that's why he pulled him for Perine on the goal line last week.

Kareem will have a big game today I bet.
I need him to get two TDs for my fantasy win
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I kinda feel like this game might be a loss but the chiefs will win by 3. IDC if we lose, take chances to get the offense gelling together and figuring out how to go without Rice for the foreseeable future. air it out and if we lose we lose it won't matter
It would be an affordable loss for sure. But it would also be nice to win on MNF at home before the bye week.

I'll be interesting to see how the offense performs.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
I can see Kareem getting 2 TDs tonight. I think Reid wanted him to get his TD at home and that's why he pulled him for Perine on the goal line last week.

Kareem will have a big game today I bet.
fan duel has 30% bonus for anytime touchdown tonight. I took Kareem. The Chiefs are gonna try to get him in the endzone at home.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I kinda feel like this game might be a loss but the chiefs will win by 3. IDC if we lose, take chances to get the offense gelling together and figuring out how to go without Rice for the foreseeable future. air it out and if we lose we lose it won't matter
we should def be on upset watch here. if we can run the ball w hunt early i’ll feel a lot less nervous about it. but the saints match up pretty well against us, and our wrs are, well, ya kno…at the very least its mascara on the other side so very good chance he blows any sort of upset bid lol
[Reply]
O.city 08:58 AM Today
It's been a while since we have come out in a home primetime game and have the roof just blow off the joint and things get rolling

Like I can't remember the last one.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's been a while since we have come out in a home primetime game and have the roof just blow off the joint and things get rolling

Like I can't remember the last one.
Maybe the Bears game last year?
[Reply]
O.city 09:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Maybe,

I meant more a stand alone night game.

The 2018 Bengals game?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
That wasn’t a primetime game.

Quickest one I can remember was the SNF game against the Bengals back in 2018. We shitkicked those fuckers real good.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Maybe,

I meant more a stand alone night game.

The 2018 Bengals game?
Oh my bad. I missed that part.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:04 AM Today
Oh, I just remembered the 2022 Buccaneers game.

Ended up only winning by 10 but we were basically perfect on offense that entire game. Came out sharp, fast and deadly.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Oh, I just remembered the 2022 Buccaneers game.

Ended up only winning by 10 but we were basically perfect on offense that entire game. Came out sharp, fast and deadly.
this is the game that turned this league into a cover 2 league

i miss when our offense could do that lol
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 09:07 AM Today
In for another grueling 3 point victory. I'll take a 21 point victory though if it's available!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
this is the game that turned this league into a cover 2 league

i miss when our offense could do that lol
You’re probably thinking about the 2020 Buccaneers game. Tyreek had 200 yards in the 1st quarter after they tried single-covering him with Jamel Dean lol
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up