ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Fox 4 / Kuntz: Skyy Moore pissed off Brett Veach
Dante84 06:22 PM Yesterday

It sounds like #Chiefs GM Brett Veach is at the end of his rope with WR Skyy Moore… 👇

📹: @Fox4KC@FourGuysInABar @TalkPrimeTime @BowTieSports_18 @ChiefsInsider pic.twitter.com/7kfXSxNl9r

— Chiefs Blitz (@ChiefsBlitz) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
TEX 08:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Why is Veach mad at Moore again? Moore has demonstrated time and time and time and time and time again he's not cut out to be a professional WR. At a certain point you can't blame the player anymore, blame whoever made the decision to roster him.
Im over blaming Veach for the pick, b/c he has more than proven himself. BUT, do not double down by keeping him around.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:07 AM Today
If Moore hasn't been cut, Veach wasn't mad enough.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:12 AM Today
Nobody is trading anything of value for Skyy Moore. It's not happening. I just cannot fathom the fascination Reid has with this kid. He constantly goes out of his way to prop him up to the media while he's been nothing but a constant net negative that has near singlehandedly cost us games. Just, fucking WHY?!?!?
[Reply]
wazu 08:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
If Moore hasn't been cut, Veach wasn't mad enough.
Probably mad at Mahomes for hitting Moore in the hands too hard.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:29 AM Today
Who the hell knows why he's still here. Mahomes and Andy clearly don't think much of his skills. If they did, he would have a higher role but instead they drafted Worthy and Rice and brought in Brown and brought back Hardman and Ju Ju.
[Reply]
O.city 08:34 AM Today
I'm sure he's a smart hard worker, etc.

But he's not an NFL WR>
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:40 AM Today
You know he MIGHT have just been agitated by how the game was going and frustrated that we didn't convert. Like every other Chiefs fan on the planet. Seems like a lot read into a table pound that wasn't even seen, only heard. But fuck Skyy Moore, anyway TBH.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:40 AM Today
Carson Steele is hoping Skyy sticks around at least a little while longer
[Reply]
RunKC 08:50 AM Today
Reid does this. Did it with CEH for the longest time.

It’s time Andy. I would rather see Richie James than Skyy. He’ll Byron Pringle is a FA and he’d be better.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How big is ur dads dick
Thankfully, I never saw it. Since I'm on Chiefsplanet, ir must be a fact that I'm walking around with a 10inch one, so he muct have been packing too.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Brooke Pryor says hi.
Not even remotely the same scenario. Pryor didn't simply make something up, she just assumed the worst and ran with it without proof of evidence to back it up what she did know like the the audio recording that got leaked.

Its not like she reported she was there and witnessed it when Hill did any of the thing he was accused of.

Kuntz is reporting what he WITNESSED.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up