ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk Falcons
cmh6476 05:40 PM 09-15-2024
Playing the Chiefs on a short week
[Reply]
Mecca 09:48 AM 09-17-2024
Cousins basically admitted he can't properly drive the ball because his achilles isn't 100%. All you saw last night is the Eagles secondary isn't very good.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 11:22 AM 09-17-2024
That D is not good. The front is NOT good. They've been fortunate to face the Stoolers and a fraud inaccurate QB missing AJB.

We better hang 35 on them. Mahomes is undefeated in domes. Should be a drama-free win and nothing less.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:27 PM 09-17-2024
Falcons have some talent, but the Chiefs are better and if they play as well as they can, this will be one of those games that will seem closer than it actually is... Chiefs will lead wire to wire and not really be in any danger of losing, but I could the score being something like 28-20 at the end.

Was glad to see the Falcons win Monday Night....an emotionally draining game to avoid going 0-2, and now a short week for them--should give us a slight additional advantage.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:04 PM 09-17-2024
Got to get pressure on Cousins.
[Reply]
In58men 07:13 AM Yesterday

Referee for Chiefs at Falcons @SNFonNBC — Tra Blake
https://t.co/ZdFGJO0LGQ #KCvsATL pic.twitter.com/clnNVyskz0

—  Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Zᴇʙʀᴀs���� (@footballzebras) September 18, 2024

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:30 AM Yesterday
[OC] We're in our supervillain era
byu/factoid_ inKansasCityChiefs

[Reply]
In58men 07:49 AM Yesterday

NEWS: Owner Arthur Blank will be inducted into the #Falcons Ring of Honor this Sunday night, giving all fans two FREE hot dogs, two bags of chips, and unlimited soda in a souvenir cup.

In preparation for the game, 100,000 hot dogs have been ordered.

(h/t @SBJ) pic.twitter.com/PbgitkG6oS

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) September 18, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:08 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
That’s actually really cool. On top of that, I’ve read that the concessions in the stadium are fairly priced in general.

I can appreciate that.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:51 AM Yesterday
Be a tough GAme. We are everyone's superbowl. They want to stop us from a 3peat.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:17 AM Yesterday
Any team that beats us gets a week of fame and ball licking from the media and NFL fans , they all want to be the ones to slay the dragon .
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:23 AM Yesterday
Typically seems offenses like KC's gain a slight advantage in cross-conference matchups due to lack of familiarity, but we get butt****ed there with Bates and Simmons on the other side. Two safeties who have given Mahomes major fits.

If he balls out Sunday with a 3 TD / 0 INT performance, it would surprise me sadly. Then again, you could just target Mike Hughes and their LBs repeatedly.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Typically seems offenses like KC's gain a slight advantage in cross-conference matchups due to lack of familiarity, but we get butt****ed there with Bates and Simmons on the other side. Two safeties who have given Mahomes major fits.

If he balls out Sunday with a 3 TD / 0 INT performance, it would surprise me sadly. Then again, you could just target Mike Hughes and their LBs repeatedly.
I expect this game to be a slog. A Raheem Morris defense...they're going to play a shit ton of zone. It'll be the same strategy yet again. Nothing over the top. Double Kelce. Pick your spots to double Rice...make the Chiefs run the football, and they're down their first two backs already and just benched their LT.

I expect another rough performance from the offense.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I expect this game to be a slog. A Raheem Morris defense...they're going to play a shit ton of zone. It'll be the same strategy yet again. Nothing over the top. Double Kelce. Pick your spots to double Rice...make the Chiefs run the football, and they're down their first two backs already and just benched their LT.

It doesn't have to be pretty. Just find a way to win. Would be nice if they can avoid the silly turnovers.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Pick your spots to double Rice...make the Chiefs run the football, and they're down their first two backs already and just benched their LT.

Should work fine. Kingsly was solid in the running game and we've got a package of physical HB's right now. Roll a tad smashmouth for a while. Play good D. Protect Kingsly a bit with some HB/TE help.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It doesn't have to be pretty. Just find a way to win. Would be nice if they can avoid the silly turnovers.
Yeah, any win is fine. Just keep stacking them.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up