ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Today
Discuss...
[Reply]
Palangi 05:50 PM Today
Hunt!!!!!!

So great to see him back. And he looked good. Trade or cut CEH. No need for him anymore.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 05:51 PM Today
It is Amari Cooper. Has to be. Raiders not sending us Davante freaking Adams to complete our 3 peat. We wouldn't piss on that franchise if they were on fire. Not going to happen.

Only other names possible. DHop, Thielen (not sure he even moves the needle).
[Reply]
Palangi 05:54 PM Today
I like copper or Hyatt.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:55 PM Today
Nobody in the AFC is going to trade us any weapon that can help Mahomes out.

Knowing that, what team in the NFC would be willing to give up a productive receiver?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:56 PM Today
If Veach looks to any organization to acquire a WR, the most likely move would be to sign Kadarius off Cleveland's PS. Slightly less likely external sourcing than that could be Hunter Renfrow.

But neither of those scenarios are likely to any sort of certainty.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
It is Amari Cooper. Has to be. Raiders not sending us Davante freaking Adams to complete our 3 peat. We wouldn't piss on that franchise if they were on fire. Not going to happen.

Only other names possible. DHop, Thielen (not sure he even moves the needle).

I think Thielen is injured.

Would love to see Amari in red-and-gold.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Knowing that, what team in the NFC would be willing to give up a productive receiver?

CAR? Just taking a quick look at the NFC, it looks like CAR is the only team that might be thinking about trying to build up some draft picks.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:59 PM Today
I think we're gonna have to see what Worthy and Hunt can do to make up for no Rice.....
[Reply]
George Liquor 06:01 PM Today
Malik Nabors

He's just gonna waste his career in NY
[Reply]
notorious 06:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I think we're gonna have to see what Worthy and Hunt can do to make up for no Rice.....
Yep.

Roll with what we have. Suddenly that JuJu pickup is pretty damn important.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:05 PM Today
So the Chiefs new offense literally never played together.
[Reply]
MVChiefs 06:08 PM Today
Julio Jones. He will magically transform back to 2018 Jones because he wants a ring so bad.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
If Veach looks to any organization to acquire a WR, the most likely move would be to sign Kadarius off Cleveland's PS. Slightly less likely external sourcing than that could be Hunter Renfrow.

Why would they chase Kadarius? The book on Toney in KC has already been written, and they're not penning a new chapter.

I remember Renfrow when he was a 100 catch guy, but I'm pretty sure he fell off a 1000 foot cliff from those days. Bring up Ross or Remigio if KT or Renfrow are on the radar.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

Toney? Are you out of your mind?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:

The Browns are not a serious AFC team. And they're terribly run as a franchise.

Why wouldn't they trade with the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up