Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****
Dante84 09:51 PM 04-27-2023
More to come!

The call to @fanudike has us tearing up �� pic.twitter.com/bJryHPc8S1

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2023

A hyphenated name? He'll fit right in �� pic.twitter.com/wOzKMPdzyx

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 28, 2023

Kansas City selects K-State EDGE Felix Unudike-Uzomah 31st overall

�� 89 QB pressures since 2021 (1st among Big 12 defenders) pic.twitter.com/2ZIClLVyXf

— PFF College (@PFF_College) April 28, 2023

Here’s a first look at your newest Kansas City Chief, @fanudike. pic.twitter.com/P0T2q0UFmG

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) April 28, 2023

Felix Anudike-Uzomah was drafted with pick 31 of round 1 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.73 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 209 out of 1634 DE from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/maz03OdBwq pic.twitter.com/xoMJ9ki2Pv

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 28, 2023

Veach said the #Chiefs had 16-18 players with first round grades and Felix was one of them.

Also said a couple AFC teams weren’t interested in trading with Kansas City.

Naturally.

— PJ Green (@PJGreenTV) April 28, 2023

Felix Anudike-Uzomah, just now: "I got drafted by literally my favorite team growing up."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) April 28, 2023

[Reply]
BWillie 10:11 PM 04-27-2023
Loved how the family was so amped. Which makes sense as hes from LS but just catching that genuine excitement was great
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:11 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We finally have an edge rusher that can bend with a sub 7 sec 3 cone.
He can turn the corner.

But can he get to half a man against good OTs? Because bend don't matter off they beat you to your spot...

Eh, not too bent out of shape because we absolutely needed a complementary pass rusher and Omenihu isn't really a complement to GK. Just really would've been intrigued by Porter Jr.

Onward and upward. He'll be a player and a fun guy to cheer for.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 04-27-2023
i will say, this gives you the ability to slide omenihu in next to jones on passing downs, and miss nothing at end

that could be some nasty shit
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:12 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
Had multiple chances to get a playmaker. Drafted Felix. Who cares if we have no production for 2 years. Mahomes doesn't need weapons. He can win everything by himself.
What chances were those? We had ONE pick and we used it. What am I missing here?
[Reply]
Iconic 10:12 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I've seen people make the Karlaftis comparison and I don't get it.

FAU is much more bendy and agile.
tbh i say it as a compliment. his weight is 250ish but i feel like he plays like he's 290. play strength and motor, for his size, is what remind me of karlaftis the most. i def see some bend and get what you are saying though.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:12 PM 04-27-2023
The KSU and FAU referenced in a football thread is screwing with my head.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:13 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
You guys this is the PERFECT complement to furious George. Totally different skills set.

Hot hot hot.
We got our new era Jared Allen and Tamba combo

Feels nice
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:13 PM 04-27-2023
Just watching that first video highlights I can see why Veach took this guy. Gonna be a monster. We build a top 10 defense and wer'e looking at an undefeated season. We get to face off with Aaron Rodgers this year. Can't wait to show the world who's boss.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:13 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
What if I told you he is a huge Chiefs fan, and that he posts on CP?

I'm not saying that he does, but what if I told you that?
But what if I told you his handle was 493rd… then what?

Originally Posted by 493rd:
Edge was always the target. Good pick

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:13 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He can turn the corner.

But can he get to half a man against good OTs? Because bend don't matter off they beat you to your spot...

Eh, not too bent out of shape because we absolutely needed a complementary pass rusher and Omenihu isn't really a complement to GK. Just really would've been intrigued by Porter Jr.

Onward and upward. He'll be a player and a fun guy to cheer for.
I liked the idea of Porter as well, but I'm not sure where he plays.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:14 PM 04-27-2023
Had multiple chances to get a playmaker. Drafted Felix. Who cares if we have no production for 2 years. Mahomes doesn't need weapons. He can win everything by himself.
We're down one supremely mediocre WR from where we were last season and there are a half dozen guys still there who can (and will, IMO) be better than JJSS as soon as next season.

Chill out.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:15 PM 04-27-2023
How about getting a stronger defense? They won multiple playoff games the last 2 years where the defense gave up 35-36 points. That makes it pretty dang hard to win. Knock that down to 25 points or less and it's a lot more reasonable.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:15 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What chances were those? We had ONE pick and we used it. What am I missing here?
He wanted to trade future draft picks to make a splash with a high draft pick. We have Mahomes, we don’t need to make splashes but some people think we need to. We call those people…

Jackass!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:15 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We're down one supremely mediocre WR from where we were last season and there are a half dozen guys still there who can (and will, IMO) be better than JJSS as soon as next season.

Chill out.
I'm really glad we didn't pay JJSS. Clear reminder that Bert isn't interested in paying you based on what you've already done.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:16 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I liked the idea of Porter as well, but I'm not sure where he plays.
For a year he puts Sneed into the slot and probably comes off the field in 2 CB sets.

Then in 2024 he replaces him.

Seems like a pretty clear path long term but maybe Crow is right. The talent just absolutely leaps out at you. The measurables and size are legit. why's he still on the board?

Gotta be something we don't know.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 79
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up