Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
The tears will taste much sweeter when the Chiefs win a 3rd straight Super Bowl with a receiving corps of Xavier Worthy, Travis Kelce, a 37 year old man who needs to live in a plastic bubble, a rolling office chair, and a man who had literally died of old age in September.

We already did that miracle last year.

I would prefer we just roll people and not try to make things harder on ourselves for no reason.
[Reply]
BenoniBenko 12:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Are people really concerned about Cooper going to the Bills? He’s been average at best this season. You can blame it on Watson all you want, but he’s closer to being washed than he is to being great.
Im sure there's a difference between Watson being your QB and Josh fucking Allen!
[Reply]
philfree 12:39 PM Yesterday
They would be better off signing a kicker. "Wide right" is there destiny!
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:39 PM Yesterday
Time to see what it would take to get Kirk, he already plays in a Reid system
[Reply]
staylor26 12:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

I would prefer we just roll people and not try to make things harder on ourselves for no reason.
:-)

We've won 2 SBs in a row while you've been crying about the WR room but keep pretending it was all a "miracle" :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Are people really concerned about Cooper going to the Bills? He’s been average at best this season. You can blame it on Watson all you want, but he’s closer to being washed than he is to being great.
It’s not about the Bills… it’s about the Chiefs having an immediate need for a starting WR and Cooper was one of the better realistic options available.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

I hear Madden '25 is fun.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Time to see what it would take to get Kirk, he already plays in a Reid system
Yup I haven’t given up hope that we’re still in play. The way Reid’s talking I think we’re actively looking. The Jags may be waiting to make a move until they decide on pederson.
[Reply]
wazu 12:43 PM Yesterday
Oh fuck people talking about MVS getting waived now. Time is a flat circle.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:44 PM Yesterday
That game sucked so bad last night that they both panicked and went out and bought receivers.

But they both need kickers
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

We've won 2 SBs in a row while you've been crying about the WR room but keep pretending it was alll a "miracle" :-)

I didn't complain about the WR room two years ago during the run because Kelce was still playing like prime Kelce as the #1 and JuJu was a respectable 2.

Last year's assembly of WR's was dog shit. Anyone that didn't acknowledge that was a fool.

Mahomes is special and dragged scrubs across the finish line. You actually want to try that again? For what purpose when all we need to do is acquire one good body to make the offense top 3.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by wazu:
Oh fuck people talking about MVS getting waived now. Time is a flat circle.
I'd take MVS for no trade compensation over Cooper for a 3rd.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:44 PM Yesterday
I don't think that move makes the Bills the team or really changes much, I however do think they are trying to play the wait it out game.

Adams is off the board so they grab Cooper to take him off the board, looks to me like the Bills saying "Limit their options, play the game of attrition, someone else gets hurt it'll take them out of the playoffs"
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:45 PM Yesterday
Cooper's like a bag of cocaine that's been stepped on 15 times, It's all baby powder and no rocket fuel.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:46 PM Yesterday
Dam...we need a receiver bad
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up