ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM Today
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Heinicke vs Spags.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...2110170was.htm
Seems about right.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Chiefs gotta keep LT contained and bracket Gates wherever he goes. Pick your poison, but i'll take my chances with Keenan Allen in single coverage against McDuffie, i think that's a matchup that favors us for the most part. Chiefs for the easy win and Qualcomm stadium will be emptying out before the 4th qtr.

Drew Brees has played really well. He’s just dinged up
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:49 PM Today
It really is remarkable how many guys become injury prone as soon as they walk in that locker room. Something about those bolts, I guess.

It will be interesting to see who actually makes it out there for the Chargers. Would be cool to pick up a 2-score win.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:03 PM Today
As banged up as LAC currently is, you'd kind of expect KC to just crush them. But I have a feeling it's going to be another slogfest. Our offense just isn't there yet. So it'll be closer than it should be, and the defense will bail us out and win the game for us again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:26 PM Today

https://t.co/ZpU4oz9OaX pic.twitter.com/4LVDiKuxyd

— Itz Yinzburgh (@ItzYinzburgh) September 22, 2024

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:26 PM Today
Fuck you sanduego
[Reply]
BWillie 02:36 PM Today
This is kind of a game you aren't surprised you lose. Chargers always play us tough. We've really had to exert ourselves to win the last 3. We've won 9 in a row by slim margins. So if we win this game...as a fan it is almost gravy. It isnt that I don't think they will win but if they don't it's not going to be a big deal. Its our hardest AFC West game.
[Reply]
O.city 03:05 PM Today
Both starting tackles and their qb are likely out.

Their best de is hurt and likely out as well

So yeah you should win this week
[Reply]
In58men 03:07 PM Today

More injury news for the #Chargers: Stellar rookie OT Joe Alt suffered an MCL sprain in Sunday’s loss and is expected to miss some time, sources say. Nothing surgical.

Justin Herbert is also dealing with an aggravated ankle injury, while OT Rashawn Slater has a strained pec. pic.twitter.com/R8nwsGzyCu

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:14 PM Today
RIP whoever you start at QB

Both starting tackles for the #Chargers Joe Alt and Rashawn Slater will miss week 4 https://t.co/B64bHEicEm

— BRKFootball (@BRKFootball_) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up