ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>My wife brought a puppy home.
TripleThreat 07:34 PM 07-19-2024
Ok so my wife brought home a new heeler Australian puppy while we currently have a six month old baby, and a 7 year old son.. I just don’t know how I feel about it. We’ve had him for almost a week and he seems like a good dog and trainable, the research I’ve done on this breed is they are loyal, family oriented but require training and a lot of activity…

My cons:

He’s biting a lot, not hard but it’s enough to where he made our baby cry and ripped up some of our couch and my wife’s night gown. (This is my biggest con as baby comes as #1)

Along with having what is practically a new born, I’ll now have to spend my time training this puppy for months/years.

Long trips are now difficult as we will need to secure either a dog sitter or spend hundreds on a dog hotel.

My wife despite bringing the dog home now has had a change of heart and wants the dog gone.

My Pro’s

My kids get a dog and that’s always awesome for kids and teaches responsibility.

If I could choose a dog years from now it would be this one as he’s already showing signs of being trainable and has already started going outside for restroom breaks. All around seems like a good dog but im not sure if that’s just the breed?

I’ve become attached as has my son.

We’ve found a friend that will take the dog, big yard nice people, I’m just a pet guy and have become attached and just want to know what some of you guys would do in this situation or you older guys what you did do.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 12:44 PM 07-20-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The Rover app is great for oversea trips. We have 3 dogs and when we went to Italy recently we had someone watch our house and dogs.
Well my nieces dog died in their car because the dog was Cher didn’t do what they should’ve done

And I there’s a viral video where one of the people was rapped inside a closet because of the dog and rover the app just didn’t do anything to help her

I wouldn’t recommend them
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:45 PM 07-20-2024
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
Well my nieces dog died in their car because the dog was Cher didn’t do what they should’ve done

And I there’s a viral video where one of the people was rapped inside a closet because of the dog and rover the app just didn’t do anything to help her

This is why I don't attend rap closets
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:07 PM 07-20-2024

What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe if you typed in English we could understand whatever it is you are trying to say.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:53 PM 07-20-2024
Oh, it's a wittle doggie. What a cute wittle doggie. Who's a good boy? WHO's a good boy?

Wait, what was the question again?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:00 PM 07-20-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe if you typed in English we could understand whatever it is you are trying to say.
Seems straight forward to me...

[Reply]
notorious 02:29 PM 07-20-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
This is why I don't attend rape closets
FYP, and attendance is mandatory.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:33 PM 07-20-2024
Get rid of the dog.

Though I’d be a little irritated at my wife for bringing it home in the first place, then a couple days later changing her mind and now wants me to get rid of it for her? What, is she a 9-year-old? I’d have to have a talk with her about impulse control.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:06 PM 07-20-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Oh, it's a wittle doggie. What a cute wittle doggie. Who's a good boy? WHO's a good boy?

Wait, what was the question again?
Why did I used to go to this bar?
Attached: 6FE6358E-1CD2-4F5F-B161-C9B6C98212FD.jpeg (98.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:26 AM 07-21-2024
What happened with the dog?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:47 AM 07-21-2024
Mad Chow disease
[Reply]
Rausch 04:32 AM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I’d have to have a talk with her about impulse control.
Unfortunately that comes with the breed...
[Reply]
Woogieman 07:13 AM 07-21-2024
Heelers are smarter than most young women these days, and absolutely more loyal. They never question your authority and are FAR less expensive to feed. Keep the dog, keep the wife until the child can walk, then foster out the wife.
[Reply]
Otter 09:05 AM 07-21-2024

[Reply]
Pennywise 09:13 AM 07-21-2024
If its half Aussie all you need to worry about is dog hair.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:09 PM 07-21-2024
Put a picture of your wife in the "Would you" thread.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up