ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>"Chiefs fans should be worried"
Titty Meat 09:09 PM 01-21-2024
- Tony Romo

I'm worried alright. Worried how the fuck I'm going to sleep tonight got work tomorrow. What a great fucking win!
[Reply]
srvy 12:21 AM 01-22-2024
Romo never liked him and still don't. Jim Nance needs to be put out to pasture permanently on golf where he is best able to give us all a great nap.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 01-22-2024, 12:34 AM
This message has been deleted by Oh Snap.
Oh Snap 12:36 AM 01-22-2024
Nantz and Romo were pretty bad. Wanting a penalty and saying that the chiefs were getting away with stuff... and I dont care what the replay officials saw on hardmans fumble. His ass was on the ground. At best it wasnt enough to over rule the ruling on the field that he was down.

But those 2 dipshits couldn't help themselves.

Originally Posted by srvy:
Romo never liked him and still don't. Jim Nance needs to be put out to pasture permanently on golf where he is best able to give us all a great nap.
Romos first couple years were pretty good. He was diagnosing defenses live on air. But the schemes changed enough and hes been out of the league long enough that now all he does is suck off certain players and comes off as an annoying fan boy.
[Reply]
Bump 12:40 AM 01-22-2024
the only thing Chiefs fans need to worry about is if all of this success will shorten some careers or not.

You gotta think that going deep in the playoffs every single year puts a bit more toll on their bodies. They've basically played an entire extra NFL season then everyone else since Mahomes became the starter. Obviously it didn't shorten Tom Brady's career but what about everyone else.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
the only thing Chiefs fans need to worry about is if all of this success will shorten some careers or not.

You gotta think that going deep in the playoffs every single year puts a bit more toll on their bodies. They've basically played an entire extra NFL season then everyone else since Mahomes became the starter. Obviously it didn't shorten Tom Brady's career but what about everyone else.
Kelce and Mahomes didn't look beaten down tonight.

Chris Jones is another story. He is looking exhausted.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:49 AM 01-22-2024
I really should feel bad for Bills fans.

They are a long suffering fanbase like Detroit or Cleveland that should be easy to root for.

But they are so damn cocky despite having never won shit that it makes it impossible for me to feel any sympathy.

No you are not on KC’s level. No Josh Allen is not on Patrick Mahomes’ level.

How many times do we have to beat the lesson into their heads until it sinks in?

Dumb shits.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:53 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Kelce and Mahomes didn't look beaten down tonight.

Chris Jones is another story. He is looking exhausted.
You have to wonder if the lack of camp conditioning (and the lack of a Week 17 bye, Chris) is starting to catch up with him.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:16 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Some of you get really sensitive when someone doesn’t slobber over the Chiefs. You can’t really let that shit bother you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aren’t you the guy who had his wife make an account to help defend yourself from all the posters here making fun of you? Probably not a great person to be lecturing over others being sensitive.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:20 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I really should feel bad for Bills fans.

They are a long suffering fanbase like Detroit or Cleveland that should be easy to root for.

But they are so damn cocky despite having never won shit that it makes it impossible for me to feel any sympathy.

No you are not on KC’s level. No Josh Allen is not on Patrick Mahomes’ level.

How many times do we have to beat the lesson into their heads until it sinks in?

Dumb shits.
They are the equivalent of that kid in high school who was poor and didn't have a good family life. You want to feel sorry for him but he won't stop running his mouth, so you don't.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:22 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He doesn't do his job AT ALL anymore.

OOOOHHHH JIM ISN'T JOSH ALLEN GREAT MAYBE HE WINS IT ALL THIS YEAR???

That's not color commentary. That's bullshit that anybody can do/say. You can bring in anybody with a less annoying voice to say shit like that.

He's bad at his job. Period.
You could play a drinking game with the number of times he says OOH Jim during a replay.
[Reply]
Danguardace 06:29 AM 01-22-2024
Gotta listen to him all the way to the Superbowl
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:51 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Jet Chip Wasp:
Collinsworth will always be better than Romo at being a commentator. What makes it sweeter is seeing the crybabies whine and cry about how much Collinsworth praises Mahomes.
Yeah, I don't get the hate for Chris Collinsworth, but heck, we are all different. I actually enjoy his enthusiasm.

To be honest though, I don't usually pay much attention to what any of them are saying as I am concentrating on the game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:54 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Dude what happened to Romo? He used to have the analysis down and called out plays before they happened. Now he's just this Rah-Rah guy and his analysis most of the time now is flat out wrong.

Is he drinking before calling the games? I've heard rumors about that.
Exactly, and I assume CBS and/or the NFL didn't like it for some reason? No idea, but yeah he's gone from offering something unique to maybe the worst out there.
[Reply]
wachashi 07:32 AM 01-22-2024
Jim Nantz clearly wanted the Bills to win.

Josh Allen got hit by Bolton and Reid on one of his rushing attempts. It wasn't even close to being late, but immediately Jim Nantz goes "Is that a late hit, Gene?" You could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Please, Gene, do something about this. They can't keep getting away with it!"
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:36 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Jim Nantz clearly wanted the Bills to win.

Josh Allen got hit by Bolton and Reid on one of his rushing attempts. It wasn't even close to being late, but immediately Jim Nantz goes "Is that a late hit, Gene?" You could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Please, Gene, do something about this. They can't keep getting away with it!"
Never mind that Danna had clipped Allen's legs from behind while Allen was a runner not a QB, and then Bolton and Reid came in.

And as an aside, Allen is one of the biggest culprits of the fake slide when running to get D players to stop to avoid the penalty.
[Reply]
DTHOF 07:39 AM 01-22-2024
I have reached the point to where I am able to ignore ignorant commentators. Even my wife was like Tony sure is for Bills tonight. I was like "what" "didn't here what he said".
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up