ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 183
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Bengals vs Chiefs GameDay Thread ****
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-14-2024
Chiefs vs. Bengals 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 15

Spread: Kansas City (-5.5)
Moneyline: Kansas City (-250), Cincinnati (+210)
Over/under: 48.5 point

Analysis Videos
Spoiler!

[Reply]
irafreak 08:42 AM 09-15-2024
Honestly I don't feel very worked up over this one. The Bengals are yesterday's competition. They're not a threat anymore. Anybody think these scrubs make it to the afc championship again? Houston, Buffalo, Baltimore one of these 3 will be our opponent. Just take your loss and go away.
[Reply]
scho63 08:43 AM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Honestly I don't feel very worked up over this one. The Bengals are yesterday's competition. They're not a threat anymore. Anybody think these scrubs make it to the afc championship again? Houston, Buffalo, Baltimore one of these 3 will be our opponent. Just take your loss and go away.
Yeah, Texans definitely scare me much more now.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:50 AM 09-15-2024
Today we are eating the cats from Skibidi, Ohio
[Reply]
lcarus 08:52 AM 09-15-2024
I don't think people understand what a border town is. I've worn my Chiefs shirt here in Oklahoma and talked with strangers. I tell them I'm from Kansas and sometimes I get the response "Yeah but the Chiefs are in Missouri". Well no shit Sherlock. I lived in Kansas but 20 minutes from the stadium. They just give me a blank stare. People should really look at a fuckin map every once in a while.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:56 AM 09-15-2024
The comments section of that tweet makes for some great Sunday morning reading.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:09 AM 09-15-2024
Nah, I want the Chiefs to be the team to nail the window shut permanently on these douchefucks. Granted, their owner has done the heavy lifting by being a cheap ass skinflint and costing the Bengals good will with all the elite talent the Bengals have/had.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:38 AM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by irafreak:
And it's mid-September.... at most, we're maybe just eyeing a decent shot at starting the season 5-0 if they win today and play okay the next few weeks.

And for the Bengals, they have so many cupcakes on their schedule, this game doesn't even mean a ton unless they're seriously terrible... could be yet another year they head into December right around .500 just to win their last 4.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:52 AM 09-15-2024
I will be there! Gonna go to this Lot J thing. Go Chiefsssszz
[Reply]
Otter 10:09 AM 09-15-2024
Remember "Burrowhead"!
[Reply]
PHOG 10:10 AM 09-15-2024
Kick ass CHIEFS!!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:11 AM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Remember "Burrowhead"!
Apparently Cincinnati doesn't and are lost in KS somewhere
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:16 AM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I don't think people understand what a border town is. I've worn my Chiefs shirt here in Oklahoma and talked with strangers. I tell them I'm from Kansas and sometimes I get the response "Yeah but the Chiefs are in Missouri". Well no shit Sherlock. I lived in Kansas but 20 minutes from the stadium. They just give me a blank stare. People should really look at a ****in map every once in a while.
This just in: Most people are fucking morons. Film at 11.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:17 AM 09-15-2024
Ok, so I'm screwed as far as watching the game. They are broadcasting the filthy donks in my area. Any reliable steams out there you could recommend?

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:18 AM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I don't think people understand what a border town is. I've worn my Chiefs shirt here in Oklahoma and talked with strangers. I tell them I'm from Kansas and sometimes I get the response "Yeah but the Chiefs are in Missouri". Well no shit Sherlock. I lived in Kansas but 20 minutes from the stadium. They just give me a blank stare. People should really look at a fuckin map every once in a while.
yeah I live in KS and Arrowhead is a shorter drive for me than that proposed site out in Wyandotte

geography is weird people
[Reply]
PHOG 10:31 AM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Ok, so I'm screwed as far as watching the game. They are broadcasting the filthy donks in my area. Any reliable steams out there you could recommend?
You can try this, no idea how good it is, but for baseball it's great. Should be good for football too.

https://methstreams.com/get-nflstreams/live6/
[Reply]
Page 5 of 183
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up