ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 44
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** October 10th, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 4 GDT ****
wazu 09:32 AM Today
Time to shake off last night! The Royals have been relentless throughout this season, beating expectations time and again. Tonight the boys in blue are going to take Game 4 and send this series back to New York. Fans at the K be LOUD! These opportunities don't happen every year, or even every decade. Enjoy it!

Go Royals!

[Reply]
wazu 05:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbiZcKEVo0

Sorry, can't imbed, but if a mod wants to help me out, that'd be great. Thought this was appropriate...
OMG get out of here with anything from Rocky V. That movie doesn't exist! Literally anything else would be better.
[Reply]
ROYC75 05:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I think Freddie was in a slump? But yeah, he hasn't even pinch hit that I remember right.
Freddie was a BIG piece of our offense this year!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:34 PM Today
Good luck tonight, guys. Fuck up the Yankees, please.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
OMG get out of here with anything from Rocky V. That movie doesn't exist! Literally anything else would be better.
Oh come on... It's the best scene in the movie. And without it, we don't get Bat Fan.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Freddie was a BIG piece of our offense this year!
Yep, I agree. He should be pissed.
[Reply]
wazu 05:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Oh come on... It's the best scene in the movie. And without it, we don't get Bat Fan.
Look man, I am gonna let it go only because it has the Tommy Morrison connection. But in the future you gotta bury that one!

:-)
[Reply]
Coach 05:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I think Freddie was in a slump? But yeah, he hasn't even pinch hit that I remember right.
Nope, didn't get a pinch hit that I recollect.

I would have preferred Freddie plays C and Sal at 1st and Vinnie at DH. Freddie's defense would have nullified some of those base stealers.

23 attempts against Freddie towards 2nd base, thrown out 14 times for a good 61% clip.

28 attempts against Salvy towards 2nd base, thrown out 8 times for a dreadful 29%.

That's a significant difference.
[Reply]
wazu 05:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coach:
Nope, didn't get a pinch hit that I recollect.

I would have preferred Freddie plays C and Sal at 1st and Vinnie at DH. Freddie's defense would have nullified some of those base stealers.

23 attempts against Freddie towards 2nd base, thrown out 14 times for a good 61% clip.

28 attempts against Salvy towards 2nd base, thrown out 8 times for a dreadful 29%.

That's a significant difference.
Counter-point would be I think Salvy works some magic with our pitching staff. Going against that Yankee line-up that may mean more than having the better arm.
[Reply]
Coach 05:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Counter-point would be I think Salvy works some magic with our pitching staff. Going against that Yankee line-up that may mean more than having the better arm.
That's a fair point. Still would have liked to see Freddie get a start as he earned it as well throughout the course of the season.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:50 PM Today
Let's fucking do this! Fuck the Yankees
[Reply]
New World Order 05:51 PM Today
Here we go Royals here we go!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:52 PM Today
Royals on this date in the past....

1976 - Royals win their first ever playoff game

1980 - George sends the Royals to the World Series

2015 - Gordon in extra innings in Baltimore

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:57 PM Today
I expect an excellent professional baseball contest.
[Reply]
Smed1065 05:58 PM Today
Fuck the yanks. I remember the 70/s.
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:03 PM Today
TBS is sucking the yankee reliever cocks'......
[Reply]
Page 5 of 44
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up