ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone Whining about the Chiefs Benefitting from PI
Pitt Gorilla 08:05 PM 09-15-2024
Should also acknowledge the play immediately preceding it in which our first down was taken off the board BY A PENALTY AGAINST KC.

FFS
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:32 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Lol the hill they're gonna die on is their #95 was being "held" and the PI should've been offsetting. Even though he wasn't being held. Grasping at straws.
Our number 95 was being held by their OL the entire game. It was a horribly officiated game, terrible. We are so fortunate they got the last call right.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:39 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Did you yell out 'How about those Chiefs' and buy the bar a round when your favorite kicker nailed the game winner? That would be true CP fashion.
When they had a good play, some of them would yell some really stupid chant that went something like, "Who dey? Who dey? Who dey think they can beat them Bengals?" And I would quietly reply, "The Chiefs."
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:06 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In fairness, I was at a Bengals-dominated sports bar yesterday. There may have been one other Chiefs fan somewhere, but there were probably 50+ Bengals fans, which was shocking to me. I didn't know that many people from Cincinnati existed.

Anyway, when the play happened they initially cheered and hooted loudly, then howled in indignation at the flag. But when the TV showed the replay, the penalty was so clearly obvious that I heard nothing but a few muttered expletives. Everyone there knew that it was a legitimate penalty.
You seem like a good and dependable guy. But sir I do not believe you that there were cincy fans watching a regular season game in September
[Reply]
Chief Pote 08:42 PM 09-16-2024
They interviewed Joe Burrow this morning and asked him about Pat and his ability to win games. This was his response….

https://youtu.be/a3_PPdjD6mg?si=aLi_qb-qxGKQhgXy
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:43 AM 09-17-2024
I can’t believe how many people on talk shows were claiming the pass was uncatchable. When you say things that dumb it really just reveals how biased you are.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:56 AM 09-17-2024
Bunch of bengals fans were trying to spit knowledge at Jeff Allen thinking he was some cookie baker who don’t know ball. Saw several of those posts deleted. These fans are something else
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:09 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I can’t believe how many people on talk shows were claiming the pass was uncatchable. When you say things that dumb it really just reveals how biased you are.
I had the opposite experience. Every commentator I heard expressed that the pass interference was a good call and that the ball was catchable. Most of the commentary I heard was from former players. Several of which played DB. I especially enjoyed the commentators that politely told the Bengal fans to :-).

:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:20 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Eh, I’ve seen that website post stuff and it seems like kind of a sports troll tabloid. I wouldn’t put too much stock in that. It’s engagement farming
Yep. Idiot clickbait articles for the most part.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:56 AM 09-17-2024
It really is rather sad to see people grasping at straws. You hate to see it, but mostly you love to see it.

1) It was uncatchable! "The only reason Rice didn't get his hands on it is that the defender slammed into his lower back as he was starting to jump, arresting his upward momentum. And even with that, it missed his hands by inches and hit the defender in the face."

2) They just bailed the Chiefs out! Refs are in their pocket! "Then why did the refs call a light hands-to-the-face penalty on the previous 4th down attempt, wiping out a play that moved the Chiefs even closer? It happened quick, was light contact, and the Ref who threw the flag could have easily just pretended he missed it. And while we're at it, why did they throw a flag on the previous Chiefs drive for holding, wiping out a huge catch and run by Travis Kelce?"

3) Ossai was being held by Taylor! You mean the LE who was completely out of the play, who had been stonewalled by the RT, and then used a rip/club to free himself (no holding on a rip move), and also wrapped his arm around the RT first? Yeah, that's only a penalty if you don't know football."

4) 95 was being held by the Chiefs IOL! When a defender changes direction to pursue the QB, blockers aren't flagged for holding just because the change of direction temporarily tangles them up - it's only a penalty if they stay latched on well after the change and impede movement.
[Reply]
Spott 08:00 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It really is rather sad to see people grasping at straws. You hate to see it, but mostly you love to see it.

1) It was uncatchable! "The only reason Rice didn't get his hands on it is that the defender slammed into his lower back as he was starting to jump, arresting his upward momentum. And even with that, it missed his hands by inches and hit the defender in the face."

2) They just bailed the Chiefs out! Refs are in their pocket! "Then why did the refs call a light hands-to-the-face penalty on the previous 4th down attempt, wiping out a play that moved the Chiefs even closer? It happened quick, was light contact, and the Ref who threw the flag could have easily just pretended he missed it. And while we're at it, why did they throw a flag on the previous Chiefs drive for holding, wiping out a huge catch and run by Travis Kelce?"

3) Ossai was being held by Taylor! You mean the LE who was completely out of the play, who had been stonewalled by the RT, and then used a rip/club to free himself (no holding on a rip move), and also wrapped his arm around the RT first? Yeah, that's only a penalty if you don't know football."

4) 95 was being held by the Chiefs IOL! When a defender changes direction to pursue the QB, blockers aren't flagged for holding just because the change of direction temporarily tangles them up - it's only a penalty if they stay latched on well after the change and impede movement.
The only ball that was in catchable was the one where Burrow threw it out of bounds, and Chase drug McDuffie to the ground, which resulted in DPI call that lead to a TD.
[Reply]
vonBobo 09:23 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Did you yell out 'How about those Chiefs' and buy the bar a round when your favorite kicker nailed the game winner? That would be true CP fashion.
More like pass around the bottle of Boone's Farm
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:26 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
The only ball that was in catchable was the one where Burrow threw it out of bounds, and Chase drug McDuffie to the ground, which resulted in DPI call that lead to a TD.
Agreed.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:32 AM 09-17-2024
Fans nationally are starting to figure out what the rest of the afc north has known for decades. Bengals fans are the worst. Ravens and Steelers and browns fans fight each other because these are true rivalries. They don’t fight bengals fans because they know they’re fairweathered. Ever notice how these are the fan bases who always make arguments like they just learned the game yesterday?

Even pardon my take, barstool and big cat, commented that bengals fans are the whiniest about things like refs. He tried to walk it back with polite comments but it’s not just our chiefs goggles talking that these fans have a reputation
[Reply]
TEX 09:48 AM 09-17-2024
**** them. Just watch the Philly, GB and Buffalo games last season and tell me how KC got the calls.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:35 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Well said. I'm gonna steal this.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up