ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl 58 Mic'd Up
SHOWTIME 08:02 AM 02-14-2024
:-) Tayshaun Gipson says Mahomes "is just regular, bro, and we're going to make his a$$ look regular." The same guy who dropped an easy INT in the NFCCG a few years back.

49ers lack of respect for Patrick Mahomes - shocking!!! But they changed their tune. pic.twitter.com/6cx0mrdYeq

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 14, 2024

Trash talk between Kelce and Ward

Kelce telling off the traitor Charvarius Ward pic.twitter.com/J9yHg7E3In

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:46 PM 02-14-2024
Inside the NFL did a GREAT show featuring the Mic'd up players.
[Reply]
Womble 06:50 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What kind of bizarre potshot is this? I have no idea who you are. ****ing weirdo. :-)
Careful dude. He's got a .45 ready and loaded in case some dunbass from the internet says words and he needs to protect himself.
[Reply]
DCTwister 07:31 PM 02-14-2024
I am confused. I am watching the NFL Network Super Bowl 58 “Mic’d up” right now, but it is clearly not Mic’d up, just the regular version. Did they defer it because of today’s events? I guess that would make sense.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:33 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I agree with that, but this was also the SB with the most FGs ever kicked. And if you assumed that that continued, and if your defense was exhausted, it's not the wrong call.

The very fact that there's a real debate over this and that it depends on the circumstances of the game tells you that the NFL got this right as no side has a clear advantage based on the outcome of the coin flip.
I would always want the 2nd possession, unless, as you said, you felt your defense was that exhausted. However, that was not his reasoning.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:35 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
I am confused. I am watching the NFL Network Super Bowl 58 “Mic’d up” right now, but it is clearly not Mic’d up, just the regular version. Did they defer it because of today’s events? I guess that would make sense.
I'm guessing they deferred. Should have it scrolling on the bottom to inform us, but thy don't. I am recording the later time slot to see if it plays then.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 07:45 PM 02-14-2024
Full Mic'd Up on NFL YouTube Channel...41 mins long

[Reply]
DCTwister 08:02 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
thanks man, found it
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:48 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:

Warner basically called Kelce soft around the 6:30 mark talking to Bosa. Said he isn’t built to deal with being chipped. These guys really did underestimate the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Warner basically called Kelce soft around the 6:30 mark talking to Bosa. Said he isn’t built to deal with being chipped. These guys really did underestimate the Chiefs.
1 yard in the first half, 3 points

2nd half, 91 yards and 22 points :-)

Chiefs just needed the Niners to get tired. Then the Chiefs advantage in strategy could take over.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:55 PM 02-14-2024
:-) Wonder what Kelce said that was so bad they won't even show it on the full Micd Up
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:10 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
1 yard in the first half, 3 points

2nd half, 91 yards and 22 points :-)

Chiefs just needed the Niners to get tired. Then the Chiefs advantage in strategy could take over.
I told my son that after the 1st two drives. SF was jacked up on Defense and I told him, a candle can't burn that hot for long...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I told my son that after the 1st two drives. SF was jacked up on Defense and I told him, a candle can't burn that hot for long...
Reminds of what Broncos defenders said after Mahomes first MNF win in Mile High.

Mahomes ran around the field so much in the first 3 quarters all the DBs were gassed in the 4th.

And that's how the legend of that game came to be.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:14 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Reminds of what Broncos defenders said after Mahomes first MNF win in Mile High.

Mahomes ran around the field so much in the first 3 quarters all the DBs were gassed in the 4th.

And that's how the legend of that game came to be.
Taken from the sacred scrolls on St Patrick of Kanza Citi
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Taken from the sacred scrolls on St Patrick of Kanza Citi
The great deeds

[Reply]
TEX 09:41 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
I think so.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up